Why are deploy zones yellow or white?

Why is it that, as the fire team, when you are selecting where to deploy, the hexagon location indicators are either yellow or white??

Does that have something to do with the mission? Sometimes there’s two yellow and one white. Other times there’s maybe one yellow. What’s that about?

Thanks in advance.

Could you be more specific?

When each member of the fire team votes for a location to deploy, there is an icon that jumps around the map that corresponds to the location you select.

Well, that icon on the map is shaped as a hexagon with an arrow facing down. Some hexagon icons are yellow and some are white.

I suspect the color of the icon must correspond to gameplay, mission or something but I’m not sure what. It’s definitely not for looks as it changes often, so what’ the difference between the yellow colored hexagon icons and the white ones mean?

I have never seen any white deployment icons. There’s blue, green, yellow, and orange. Could you record or screenshot the white icons when you see them next?

2 Likes

There are no blue, green etc. You’re referring too the actual named location box on the right. Look at the icons on the actual map.

Umm there is for sure Blue Green, Orange and some times yellow.

Different maps have different variations of the combinations. Such as OverGrowth.

Waterfall tends to be Blue.
Pyramid is Orange
Downed Cargo plane Green
Construction camp is yellow

That depends on the mission of coarse.

Sometime in overgrowth you could have just Pyramid and Downed Cargo plane.

Derailed

Lumber yard is Green
The back of the Train-yard is yellow
The overlook by the drug camp is Orange
Then I forgot its name but you come off the ropes between Train Yard and StarGazer tends to be Blue.

So as @Derangedxeno_02 mentioned care to explain

The icons are actually yellow, orange, green and blue. I’ve never seen a white one. Is your TV/monitor/sight OK??? 😶😶 (I’m being serious, not trolling)

1 Like

Were all being serious. I even Gave Examples and described a few.

Tbh I believe he is trying to troll

And I fell right into that one!

1 Like

Maybe we will see

I honestly can’t believe people think I’m trolling. Asking a legit question here…
I guess I’ll just try to find my answer elsewhere. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Well you provide no images. And when you are asked to explain further you get all defensive and act like we are the dumb ones because we are asking for further explanation to understand better.

So how about you take a step back.

Show us what you are talking about so we can answer you question because if you are holding your breath for a Mod to answer you then you will be long expired before that happens.

So yes we do think you are trolling with the way you respond to a simple question of providing an IMAGE

1 Like

@Courier
I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. If possible can you help out answering my question?

Thanks so much in advance!

I think you mean the mission and the optional mission. Those have a white or yellow marker.

1 Like

Why’d you ping the Courier? Literally no reason for that. Now you’re wasting their time

Lol. It won’t be any different than when we ask things and get no reply. There’s a learning curve to the forum, so let him learn.

Reguards from the metal mother.

Still waiting to on some screenshots so we can better understand what you are asking.