Why cant predators have more buffs like the FT

Cus Illfonic has a fireteam bias and balances the game around the possibility of people getting braindead potato teammates in public games. Its not balanced around 1v4 situation with players of the same level.

3 Likes

Meant for FT.

Caster is fine other than when preds use uncharged shots over and over and over again.

1 Like

Then they should get friends to play it with them lol but in this type of game this always happens.

Have anyone played Hood outlaws & legends
It’s free on ps+ It anyone here is a playstation person like me lol

That game is where you need friends too for there are dumb ppl on it like in phg when playing fts lol

Yeh so pred can’t lock on and spam caster

Only lock on with a full charge

1 Like

Would be cool!

1 Like

Put a full stop at the end of twitch links.

They don’t work properly here :(

ultimatemink84

That’s my twitch name search that don’t know why it won’t do it

Forum doesn’t like twitch links.

Have to put a period after the whole link and it will just be posted as a URL

I’ll check you out! :)

Thanks

1 Like

So basically close to the rules I made for my tournament…

Nice… everybody was screaming about them when I posted them and now it seems people agree with most of them at some extent

Best buff for pred is another pred.

1 Like

They should have the similar kinds of passive buffs they give Fireteam.
Example:

• Scout, Faster ADS movement speed
  • Berserker, 20% reduced damage while sprinting, 10% increased melee damage for 3 seconds post sprint
  • Elder, 100% plasma caster accuracy without bio mask
  • Viking, 20% reduced damage after deactivating cloak
  • Alpha, 15% increased melee damage while energy is overloaded
  • etc, etc,…

ALL PREDATORS

• 10% increased melee damage, 10% increased speed, 20% reduced damage, and 20% increased stamina regeneration for 15 sec after “Roar” is used, Roar cooldown 45 sec

@Kassinaillia

5 Likes

Seems to me a superior technological race shout have at least the equipment that’s needed to counter all of what the humans have . Ft got anti cloak mines , and why is the audio decoys so piss poor ? Traps shouldn’t be detected , think preds should be able to have some kind of smoke …. I mean seriously smoke being used benefits the preds way better

1 Like

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK
Anyone else think the Preds need more damn gear? We need plasma mines, laser traps, snags that take a Fireteam member up to a tree branch and the team have to shoot him down at the peril of fall damage and him snapping his neck as he comes down, gear version of Smart Disc (possibly Shurikens or the smaller version that came out of Fugitive’s wrist gauntlet) that can be thrown, fired and travel the same way as the Smart Disc in AVP 2010. Maybe the ability to shoot your wristblade out of its gauntlet like Mr Black and Fugitive. A gear item that you can implant in a Fireteam member that highlights them on your main map and their head with a kill icon when you come within a certain range (taken from Predator Concrete Jungle comic), and of course we need a damn Falconer Drone, that can either be piloted like a Smart Disc for attacks, or sent up to scout ahead and scan in Fireteam members and mark their location.

Not being funny but the only viable gear items for Predators are the Heal kit and Bear traps at the moment. Motion detectors are somewhat useful but yet also obsolete with the ability to scan Fireteam members with heat vision (good practice as it’s the Predator version of in-game wall hacks and is great for Analytic). Audio decoys are so useless to the point that you’ll be playing against a Valkyrie, but the decoy will do a male Predator roar. And more often than not they will do a goddamn roar noise when you are literally sprinting across a courtyard towards the Fireteam so they know it’s a decoy. They are only effective if you throw all of them in one camp and they make clicking noises while you are throwing Disc or just in the general vicinity of the camp. The wrist launcher’s aim is near impossible to hit people with unless you are right in the Fireteam’s face. Next time you use it, look up into the sky and fire off an energy fletchette - you will see what I mean when the thing veers off left and right and swirls everywhere in the sky.

Meanwhile the Fireteam have 2 forms of healing, a way to pick themselves back up, decloak Predators, send them into energy overload, mark their exact location if they are within a certain range, throw a grenade that can take half a Predators health bar if it’s a direct hit, and I probably haven’t even named everything there!
It seems the only thing the Fireteam are missing is the ability to place a freakin C4 on a Preds pig!🤣
I mean we all know the game needs balancing but when you delve even deeper? Jeez… I don’t know what to say.

2 Likes

Why can’t I choose what type of audiondecoys I carry ??? Like if I’m a disc main then hen it makes disc sounds , or the thumping of running , or even a pig slaughtered sound and make em last for longer . Also seems a way to make the ft use their thermals is if pred could carry a smoke mine of some sorts , laser mines as well like @Anonymous.Voorhees13 said . I mean getting spotted slows a pred then why is fireteam not slowed down for at least 10 seconds if trapped

1 Like

Look at the games history. Nothing but FT buffs and pred nerfs for a year and a half.

Instead of specializations that change how you play, most are geared towards ridiculous damage stacks (on both sides) that make rounds even quicker than they already are.

1 Like

The only way I can forgive these transgressions is if I get bear bear and light unit in my next three straight rando matches , and weevo as pred …. Lmao that would be hilarious @Weevo540

The universe can’t handle it. It would be an existence ending paradox