Why can't you guys just do this? Add a game pass!

Leave well enough alone people. A game pass would mean they would actually have to make new content on the regular. They can just barely get out what content they have planned, never mind a battle pass with content every few weeks. This game is on it’s way out already…

I mean technically i got nothing againts paying for what i dont need lmao… i love grinding my Levels and money to open crates…

But what i dont like is paying money to play with a class that is not unlockable by pure grinding even in millions years lol…

Thats the whole dilema there… nothing too complex to understand.

They wont need to make new content lol… all i mentioned is in the game already… and considering how many skins and decals they add each update they could have already implemented sort of game pass tier progression with unlocking skins and decals lol…

Plus in deluxe version if u remember they had special offer for double XP and stuff… they can literally make that a thing in game for game passes…

We need a more extensive progression system. Maybe after we have that but currently double XP is pointless it only lowers the grind by half.

1 Like

Didnt say only XP…

I said XP & Money…

A lot ot people including myself have already got to lvl 150… but i got nth againts with money lol…

1 Like

Money/Vert is different I will cede that. Not sure it’s the direction they want to take but acknowledge people would buy it. I don’t know how I feel about it myself. It is certainly a core part of Dbd’s financing to have a buyable currency and has definitely played a role in their success.

I’m not really a fan of buying in game currency and would likely not buy it very often myself. They do need to look at it as potential option for those who would.

From a business perspective, I’d likely tell my boss any progression system that is put in place should consider any currency system put in place. Both from a balance perspective and with ways to earn things that may cost currency. A progression system could give the option of grinding for a cosmetic, earning a percentage of its cost through completing bonus objectives (the pouch, body condition). Getting players to play, to aim for stuff is as key, as earning money from a currency system and store.

They need a single player mode to save what is left of this game…

Better than a forever level cap.

Gives people a sense to keep playing and pay where they want.

Exactly like dlcs

1 Like

no my God. Fix the fucking game first before get more shit paid DLC or seasons. this game will be on ps plus free soon. It is one of the games that I have seen more times on offer, in less than 6 months since the launch, I have the firm conviction that they are trying to get as much money as possible before it sinks. I have friends who bought it the first day of the Halloween sales, and they no longer play it because they say that it sucks, that any free Ps game is better graphically, in performance, game modes, etc … they have felt cheated. Tic Tac, the clock ticks but the game (to call it somehow) only ticks towards the cliff

1 Like

Whaf in the fortnite bs is going on hear. Mhmmm I remember seeing dhruta bringing up emotes and y’all jumped down his throat like your life depended on that. Fuck out of here with a game pass they would need to make sure they put out working content every time for at least 6 more months. This game is dead

2 Likes

I actaully prefer the classes being payed for and the skins being free. Especially considering how easy it is to get a skinin this game compared to something like siege.

On top of that theres also the fact that they don’t have the capabilities to makes a battle pass at this point.

That being said i’m not against a battle pass but I’d do it diffrently then most conpanies.

A. You can either buy or earn them (keep classes paid for. Battle passes aren’t going to make up for thay loss of revenue.)

B. They never go away. You can only have one active at a time BUT you can swap between them and get all the rewards no matter how far along the game you join or take a break. I hate exclusive rewards.