Why Companies don't give a shit

Yes you did…

We’ll pick this up in a bit. I think you need to read back and figure out which complainers I was referring too, and how broad a group you have included in you fanboys and other insults.

These are the complainers you say care more.

guys sorry to burst in but this convo is pointless at this point.

1 Like

What because I said I know what side of the coin you fall on because you think caring about a game is unimportant to its improvement? Okay lol.

So you’re upset because people are saying this game is a cash grab? Well I’m sorry if that upsets you but it’s the cold hard truth. They rushed the game and release it in a poor state, asking for £35-£50 and a couple months later the game is still in a piss poor state and they’re asking for more money. That is the definition of a cash grab. Not to mention they also flat out lied about crossplay invitations and mislead people countless times with the whole “the trial is a fraction of the full game!” “Jungle hunter 87 is exclusive!” “Oh well we didn’t exactly mean his mask is exclusive…” “Oh you’re neca alpha predator box says the code is exclusive? Haha nah he’s free for everyone.”

These Devs are scummy and people defend them. That is why I call them for what they are. Fanboys.

Nuff said.

I think you’re right, we’re not even arguing the same point at this point.

Unfortunately, it was pointless from the start.

They simply capitalize on their game, and the game isn’t “fucked”

I could probably link 100 posts describing ways the game is “Fucked”.

However it would be far easier for you to explain how it isnt. So please do?

1 Like

That’s your opinion, and others:

The game has been getting better as time pass through, early May - April ran terribly bad though. You couldn’t play it decently since frame rate suffered abruptly decays.

Nonetheless game sti has some issues like any other game as you said, however it isn’t “Fucked” simply because so many people said so.

I’ve enjoyed my play time from the last couple of weeks on. And I dare to say that it’s going to get better. But it’s my humble opinion. If you think it’s “Fucked” go on with it.

1 Like

Arguable, but performance has never been an issue that I expect to be fixed. It will be an issue and be fixed as it comes.

As for everything else, Balance is still questionable, Games still end so fast they might as well not be played (especially when you consider Q time as pred.

Really all im seeing being added is cosmetics, and a few weapons here and there, which only further disrupt the nonexistant balance as they come and go.

My point is, the game might play okay now. I respect that you enjoy it. But the games issues are more than not at this point, and they have little to do with performance.

1 Like

All I was hoping for was 1 map. O well. Still better than league of legends