Why didnt cleo look like this

I loved this artists realism picture and how cinematic it looks, also I love the little Easter egg of the staff used is the one used by Nightstorm & Savage.

But I honestly like this version of a Egyptian Predator believing that less is sometimes better but I also like what was made with Cleopatra. This was made by my good friend Takkel from the AVP amino:

2 Likes

See this is very nice but is also just a Predator in Fancy Clothes while the other is in Battle Gear!

1 Like

I don’t know, the battle armor just seems too human, most of the armor on all the Predators show more skin then armor. Cleopatras armor just doesn’t feel good to look at I guess, plus the mask also doesn’t really help at all. Idk it just seems to be too much in one character.

Too OP… needs nerf

1 Like

I kind of abhore her hair style. not sure if it was actually necessary to shorten her Predlocks that short for the DLC. I mean…Cleopatra in that movie …Ten Commandments was more of a era type thing from Betty Page pinup girl stylings. But whatever thats for the …Academy to admire.