Why didnt cleo look like this

10 Likes

Wait where is this pic from its.looks awesome

2 Likes

It’s art by our good friend Azulg.
https://twitter.com/Azulg_Arts?t=VbAigbuAFgvfUQJfNdH8Ow&s=09

3 Likes

She does look like that.
I actually LOVE the design they came up with! Cleo is one bad ass looking she Pred!!

Though, it would be cool to be able to change the body type to a male version and it converted to a King Tut design.

Because in that case it wpuld look cool. And that goes against the devs standards…

1 Like

Her armor is great but I wish she was actually unique for being the pred that effortlessly beat the living fuck out of Dutch and slaughtered his team. She was hyped for a while and when she did release who did we get? The female berserker, it was her all along. It’s not unexpected however since Samurai, Viking, and Valkyrie were all the same, just cosplay default preds.

Why are y’all even surprised anymore all they do for pred updates is ctrl C ctrl V change the armor and boom new $7 update

Why don’t we have long ass dreads like that. Thicker is fine and dandy but I want long and thin dreads like Scar and his posse.

1 Like

No scar stuff for you

Hmmm…
Bop boop bee BRUNDO!

Magic

HAZZUH
HE EMERGUS EX MORTUS

1 Like

Hippie or “shaman” from Predator 2 has long dreadlocks. We should be able to have a long option.

1 Like

My Yautja Oc also has very long tresses (<- that’s what the Yautja call their Predlocks) especially the females find them more appealing on males. I think it’s also the same way around that females with long tresses are much more appealing to the males.

1 Like

they need wolf soon casue the game is at its end life cycle

This is way better I would have actually bought her if she looked like this

1 Like

Same!

She sounded like a hunter scout mass up on the tapes. But then maybe since theu base it off the lore she waa supposed to be a zerker style pred

1 Like

I just think of she looked just like this it would have been awesome I feel like we got a great value version lol 😂 even the Viking and Valkyrie have way more detail to them

1 Like

How were y’all surprised that DLC was shit

2 Likes

I mean I wasn’t lol 😂

2 Likes