Why didn't you tell me...

…that the only fun melee weapon is the Katana?

I wasted half of my life with playing all the other bullshit-weapons.

After playing the elder sword I even thought, the Katana, being a sword too, must be useless too…

Some hours ago the Katana brainwave swashed over me… My life has a sense again…

Have to go back into the jungle now, CU :))

3 Likes

Try it with fearless and ghost. Hilarious.

2 Likes

That’s the talk of someone who just realized how useful it is against 5 year old potatoes. now try a pro death squad.

2 Likes

Now use heavy attacks

Hey be nice lol 😂

1 Like

Katana is a novelty weapon

1 Like

Bro

2 Likes

I just use heavy attacks - at least if they are the “second” attacks…? At least, if I find the right button in all this hurry scurry… Just started with this Katana-business :)

1 Like

Why the hell should I?

2 Likes

Ya it’s the stab action super effective since FT like to run

1 Like

Exactly the reason why I immediately started to love this weapon - plus the fact, that I was told, that this attack cannot be parried by the FT.

Melee-ing is a special challenge, if you always have pings/lags beyond 80ms. The opponent tends to move in this time… And parrying with such lags does not work on purpose, at least not for me :)

Stabbing in the very same direction in which a FT is moving is the only reliable option under these circumstances…

1 Like

Light then heavy with proper perks and specializations is really nasty for hit and run.

1 Like

Yeah, I already have experienced this “on the other side”…

But that “summing up damage” bug of Light + Heavy attacks should be corrected since the last update, right?