Why do Fireteam members Quit so Early?

Noticing a Theme, FT members that get killed early don’t wait for the reinforcements and just quit… do they not know they get a second chance? It happens a lot.

1 Like

probably just like 8year olds iv heard a lot of em on mics arguing with their friends/sibblings in the bacground, they run upto you , die, quit.

That will go away soon when they go back to fortnight…

7 Likes

I’ve had this happen quite a few times over the last few days… Usually it’s because they see my name in the beginning of the match and know I’m here to farm them.

1 Like

lol, I think your right… they’ll run back to their kids game

NICE!!!

this is happening all the time. the first guy to get claimed quits 50% of the time at least

1 Like

Facts

I only quit when there are no reinforcements available. I don’t want to spectate my team for 5-10 minutes.

1 Like

What a logic… Buying and play predator game and then cry when predator kills you

These people are simply cowards.
I play predator and I only quit mid match when I notice the “NO PIGS” bug has happened again.
Otherwise I accept my doom and stay connected till the end.
But fireteam membes quit almost every match.
They are chicken by nature I understand that
The Illfonic’s protected babies.
Its right they quit so often.

this is off topic so i will flag my post but out of curiosity how long are you waiting before you quit due to a “no pig bug” I have never come across this.

The majority of the time they arent spawned at the very beginning. so how long are you waiting?

It usually takes about 4 to 5 minutes for me to start looking for them .
tough matches require us to eat them cuz there’s not enough medkits to counter badass ft players.
When I need them and I search them for miles and no one can be found I simply give up, cuz theres no way we can fight FT players with almost zero health
But this bug happens once or twice in a day (it’s rare)

twice a day is rare? you quit out after 5 minutes because you can’t find a pig? after 5 minutes you have used your medkits? i don’t know what to say man…

2 Likes

you dont need to say anything. The one that sees the bug is me, Normally I dont eat any pig. But badass ft players is different

I’ve noticed that when people quit on FT usually they’re being abandoned immediately. Normally I like baiting a downed person but often times they’re just left there to die. I sort of don’t blame those people for quitting.

Off topic: I’ve had a variety of pig-less matches. Only once (on Derailed) I had no pigs late in the game when I needed them. Honestly since dead pigs have a tendency to fall through the ground I have no reason to not believe that live pigs either can’t spawn or did and simply fell through the map.

2 Likes

I see this a few times per day as well. Super frustrating.

1 Like

Badass Ft players + not a single pig spawned = game over for PRED.
I have no reason to keep playing a match where I know that a bug has occured and that bug wont let me fight. I search everywhere, but when I notice that bug happened I quit.
Some matches I even take to the last minute, but when you need health it its denied to you, you cant do anything but die.

You quit as Pred. Over PIGS. WTF dude

1 Like

its a glitch.
an unfair one

1 Like

Im not the vegetarian type