Why do Fireteam members Quit so Early?

its a glitch.
an unfair one

1 Like

Im not the vegetarian type

For those matches I usually try to save for a final attack at the chopper and tempt them to stay and chase me with my slimy green glowy bits.

Sometimes it works, but most of the time they just leave.

1 Like

Until they realease a new patch for this game I’m going with the large pouch perk equipped too.
One more medkit is better than nothing.
But against very skilled FT squads, we need more (the pigs) to end up victorious.

this just happened to me… i played against a very very good FT and ate up a med kit right away… after second attack I was low again and BOOM, not a fucking pig anywhere; so yeah I left. The only way the developers will rush in to fix it is if we make noise about it.

1 Like
  1. You’re playing Berserker. This usually means they’re terrible at the game and don’t want to get better.

2. You killed them and they pulled the typical kiddie move.

3. They genuinely have to leave.

4. They forgot about reinforcements being a thing.

Boars can fall through the map? Is that why I’ve ran over to their location and circled around the area only to not find the body?

Yes. Sometimes they’ll fall immediately and you see it “sink”. If you’re really unfortunate it will fall as you eat it and you’ll freeze mid-meal for the remainder of the match.

1 Like

The freezing if the game has not yet happened to me, but other issues with eating and claiming. Usually a claw attack or a plasma cannon blast will fix it.

On going back for pre-kikkes piggies. They can be hard to spot sometimes as the body grows cold and they stop showing up bright in thermal vision.

@uk_spawn uses a trick to shoot the pig with the bow and leave the arrow as a marker. Arrows show up better outside the map than the dead pig icon.

1 Like

if you get frozen eating a pig, the fireteam putting you into 2nd wind actually solves that, but then you are in 2nd wind, finishing the boar eating animation before you can leap away lol

I usually see the ones that stay in but basically put down their controller and went to take a twenty minute shit instead and get respawned in only to stare at the ground and do nothing until they die lol

I TELL YOU WHY FIRE TEAM QUIT SO EASILY AND EARLY ITS BECAUSE PREDATORS GET SPOON FEED TARGET ISOLATION SO EASILY AND EARLY TO PIN POINT FIRE TEAMS LOCATION.

HENSE WHY THEY DO IT, WHY SHOULD FIRE TEAM HAVE TO DEAL WITH AI AND OBJECTIVES ASWELL AS INGAME TIME JUST FOR THE PREDATOR TO SIT IN A FUCKING TREE LOL

THE GAMES ONE BIG SHIT SANDWICH

Honestly, when we are in a 3-man premade and our 4th has:

• No mic or voice chat
  • No general sense of “stay together”
  • Only do their own thing, but cannot even do the simplest of strategies

We choose to ignore then completely if they die within the first 2 minutes of the match. We will not reinforce you, we will not try and go out of our way to get you back into the game. That 4th player? Is a danger to the team.

A-semetrical games generally follow the same rule: Your team is only as good as it’s worst player. So in Predator, we don’t get our worst player back. He can go pleasure himself, by himself.

This is why I never play solo-que randoms as FT anymore. The amount of dumb pleasures is through the roof.

1 Like

you’re right! maybe they release a new patch on may26th

1 Like

I’ve actually seen this from the Predator perspective several times. I find the team early in the match and they’re almost to their objective. Three people stick tight and haul off to the first objective. The 4th is off grabbing loot and getting lost in the weeds. I had a game last night where I swear only two people cared as only two people (on Derailed) went to the objective while one person got lost in the rail yard and the other (in a panic) ran off into the woods in an entirely unrelated direction I’ve never seen before.

My experience with games is that after a while randoms should have some knowledge of what to do. Its not like a Destiny raid or something. But sometimes when people really go awol you just got to let them go and if they’re mad then they get mad.

I feel people quit early due to people running off. So people have that 1 man amry mentality. We start the match and 1 person is afk for the 1st 3 mins and the other guy is searching for stuff. I can tell many times if we will be competitive with in the first 5 mins. This is a fun EASY game if you play it the way its intended to be played. I mostly play with randoms. I think fire team quits out of frustration. You hit level 100 and there is nothing left but the game experience. When you see you don’t have a team to play with frustration sets in. Stick close by hit the objective, but instead you have 1 man amry who want to hunt the predator alone. I am not saying its right but thats just what I see. On another note I am amazed at some of these scout predators. Hit and run, plasma for awhile, then melee at next objective. It was just like in the movie. I have played against 3 really good ones. It was so much fun. I don’t want to win every match but just want to compete .

I actually think 3 man Fireteam would have been better instead of 4… especially for those that aren’t good with Predator

I mean, I have people I play with who I trust enough to go 2vs1 against 95% of the quickplay Predators. And be 100% sure we win (still).

Honestly, learning to play Predator in Quickplay is quite easy. Sure you will absolutely get your ass handed to you the first 10-20 matches, but once you realize you can’t just “jump in” and melee, you will learn a few tricks to make sure you win - systematically.

I made “guide” this week, read it :) It will show you why you lose:

every game ive been having lately the first guy to get claimed quits. even if i wait 5 minutes before attacking they quit. some times they stick around if the fireteam doesnt get to reinforce quick enough they quit. i can understand if it takes less time to quit and join a new game than hang around dead in the current game… dunno.

The resurgence of launch players since dutch release is probably the root of it currently. If i’m able to run into their whole team and melee some guy down while the rest are gathering veratanium in a shack getting 0 damage on the pred I don’t blame that guy for leaving because i’ve been there.

People have to figure out when to do the objectives and when not to all over again.

Take is as a Reinforcement nerf that a lot of Preds want. Take it as a preview if it went live. lol