Why does the berserker's energy gets drained faster than other classes?

I don’t get this.
There is no indication from each class’s statistics & description that signifies that energy gets drained at different speeds from class to class but apparently Berserker’s energy gets drained much faster or alternatively his energy reserves are much lower.
Isn’t his low stamina, speed & limited perk slots enough of a handicap?

1 Like

Because he’s bigger than the other classes.

2 Likes

yeah I can understand the reasoning for it but there is nothing in the game to indicate that this class has lower energy reserves!

He doesn’t have lower reserves, he drains them faster.

1 Like

I agree tho there should be an energy reserve bar Visible in the statistics.

1 Like

Cause berserker is trash and they want you to know it

Because the game is half finished and the devs want too watch the community implode due to frustration

1 Like

and yet when ever I get match made with a berzerker with a combistick its shred city with him and everyone dies. I guess it depends on what potatoes you’re playing with.

So yeah, opinion noted. Go seek potatoes.

Because instead of putting in all of the stats in game for every pred (or FT/weapon) such as increased melee damage or decreased bullet damage you know simple need to know info for anyone looking to make a build based on their characters stats they’d rather use a couple of arbitrary bars that tell you very little. Look at the 7EN and SAW-Z for example on the in-game stats they have the same damage output with a full bar however the SAW-Z is stronger than the other.

3 Likes

Buff FT nerf pred

3 Likes

Because it’s a big meaty man, and from its class description its more of a melee pred

1 Like

But they nerfed him into the ground 🙁

1 Like

Buff FT nerf pred

2 Likes

Yeeessss

2 Likes

I have finally joined the winning side

1 Like

Your hate has made you powerful

I am ready to use my hate to my advantage

1 Like

Run Lightbender. He’s got the lowest energy pool for cloaking and vision. If you’re using the big guy(or girl, I’m not judging) right, you won’t encounter any problems until you find a premade

1 Like

here just click the link you can learn all about the classes and their hidden stats or at least some of them

3 Likes

Clearly because he’s out of shape. Too many space brownies. Im in the same boat and I DON’T GIVE A FUUUUUUDGE!

1 Like