Why does this game feel like it’s dying?

Please post why you feel this game is dying!

1 Like

Tell that to the Q time to play either groups, I’ve been waiting ten mins to play F.T and Pred!

2 Likes

Because they don’t have service that we can pay for so we can make the server finding a lot more faster

1 Like

But this isn’t a mmo?

It would still give revenue towards the company plus give players that are new to the game a chance to play the new game modes if people are looking for them…

Well for starters the publisher is the one cucking both sides here.

Secondly the devs seem to be afraid to fight for more room to renegotiate

Thirdly the concept was flawed since start they entered with a wrong mindset to make an asymmetrical game with a game concept like this.

Fourthly i personally think players them self are killing this game as most of them play to like actually win and exterminate other people fun by not like roleplaying and like idk give both sides equel amount of fun if ur already a winning position why not just allow opposite side to get some fun as well by not necessarily cucking ur win.

Fifthly cause of society in 2021+

Gosh this got deep 😳

It’s not the game dying, it’s just you becoming increasingly jaded with life as you age. Happens to all of us. C’est la vie!

2 Likes

Damn dude…

2 Likes

The only real antidote to hyperbole is stronger hyperbole. Puts things in perspective, I find. XD

1 Like

Yeah but your kinda borderline on that one. I mean some of us are at mid life crisis points here lol

Well the game is dying because it takes me 4 to 8 minutes to find a Predator match, 30 seconds to 1 minute to find a Fireteam match, the developers continue to update the game with a new map, cosmetics, and balance changes, and… oh wait. Never mind.

3 Likes

Tell me about it! Maybe we should form a middle-aged predators group. Definitely with a better name than that… sounds off!

Silverbacks, maybe?

2 Likes

I’ve still got 12 years until official middle-agedhood, but you’re right, I’m an old gamer.

I like silverback clan if we can’t think of something better.

3 Likes

Wait, what’s the official starting point now? Maybe I’m not quite there yet…

45 to 65 according to the Google.

1 Like

Oh man, I’m still a spring chicken then. All the white hairs I’ve been sprouting since fatherhood twice over and the pandemic during the second say otherwise though…

1 Like

Ur right the older humans get the more depressed and disconnected they feel like… usually people who dont see the point in having ur own marriage and kids will be like more dead the older they get as they stop seeing the point… then they become very lonely and if you try to reach them they become very aggresive… so we are much like animals lmao… our insticts are at least.

So yeh ur right… plus not only can you feel bad about that but your gaming inspiration and will for gaming can die out if you just lose hope and intrest in playing games just cause devs stopped making actually good games. And they come out every year or so

1 Like

For the record, I’m really enjoying the game!

Well, I’m an outlier then. It has been the other way around in my case until now, but I’m also “only” 44 so the risk of becomming a grumpy old man is still there (when I retire maybe).

3 Likes