Why fireteam shouts all they does even when alone?

Recon, scout, they shouts all they does even when friends are dead. If Ai doesnt give your position, its you.

So?
This ain’t a bug.
Not a problem.

Yeah, the automatic voice lines are really dumb

But since the Predator has those clicking noises, it’s fair

3 Likes

It is a bug, no one shouts alone at jungle those lines when predator and enemy surrounded, think about it.

It’s not a bug if it’s working as intended by the developers.

Stupid? Yes
Bug? No

3 Likes

You could always write it off as commenting to Zeus over live comms (still no need to shout, but it’s something at least). Speaking of which, wouldn’t it be cool if your character starts to lose it once the rest of the team is downed? They could start muttering and shouting stuff ala Mac in the movie. The Dutches would be immune to this, of course.

1 Like

Even if your character ain’t yelling out “MUDDING UP!” or “THEY’RE NEVER GONNA SEE ME COMING!” won’t change the fact that the FT just like the pred is noisy as all hell. If you mud up the pred will hear the sloshing of the mud, if you sprint it can hear you, same with reloading.

2 Likes

All those things would be heard no matter what
Tho

1 Like

It’s not a bug.

I know that’s what I’m saying, that even if the FT didn’t shout at the top of their lungs to anyone within earshot of their super stealthy tactics they’re still super fucking loud in their actions so much so that the pred can hear them regardless. This game has no room for stealth on either side.

2 Likes

It is bug, if its mechanic which isnt expected. Imagine how this would ruin Hitman game series “hey all, i am gonna assasinate now, hehehe, no one knows!!!”

Look man.
I’m not interested in arguing this with you.
It’s not a bug.

@moralez Said it perfectly.
Pre makes a lot of noise, so to balance it out, ft does as well.

It’s not a bug.
Just let it fucking go.

Should it change?
For both sides maybe.

Seriously enough.

1 Like

This isn’t a stealth game its an arena shooter

Because they have to shout

Shout

Let it all out

These are the things they can do without

Come on

I’m talking to you!

2 Likes

Phil Collins was better youngbuck.

I prefer straight whiskey to cocktails but to each their own

Nice old fashioned or Manhattan will do you just as good a lot longer than a double shot. But what do I know. 😁

You can get sauced up faster with straight alcohol plus it’s healthier 😎

Also the vocalist from Disturbed is a better vocalist than one dimensional Phil Collins 😜

Not that the OG version of that song is bad in any way

Exactly my point

Gotta play the long game. Youthful exuberance is no match for age and treachery.

Draymond does NOT have the range of Collins
or the technique, have you listened to Tarzan? Lol

1 Like

Sipping on a glass of pure alcohol is playing the long game old timer đŸ€Ș

And Collins only has one vocal technique making him the lesser vocalist

And I’d like to see tears for fears try to cover down with the sickness