Why no red hair for humans?

I am more into blondes but if she is able to put up with my bad jokes I don’t care what color she has =))

2 Likes

I looked into this. It was the Navy SEAL fitness test. The minimum time was 10:30. So, not only did Eddie not make the minimum time, but the 220 lbs swimmer, Ross, with him ran it in 9:15.

Not just that, but the Ross was able to stand after completing the run, and Eddie looked like he was in a bit of pain, laid down, and didn’t get back up for a few minutes.

Eddie didn’t do bad, but there are just physical limits on what differently sized human bodies can do.

or a mullet I wated to make a joe exotic FireTeam character LOL

1 Like

#makemulletsgreatagain

Ball heads would be cool too.

1 Like

I wouldnt mind being able to make my own character, like in ARK for example.

Also

now that we have '87 arnold we should get the rest of the cast even anna and cast from Predator 2

See if they added gingers the predators wouldn’t get any points for kills because you can’t kill something that doesn’t have a soul. It’s a balance issue.

ginger = red ?!? Orange hair color maybe ?

Looks like no red hair in the new patch either.

Carrot Top must have pissed off one of the programmers.

Come on man, the games been out a year how hard would it be to add red hair or bald. We’re getting all these new skins but no new doos. Just gonna keep pestering y’all’s.

1 Like

Make a post in feedback

Good idea!

Also why no nudist FT outfits/classes? As a nudist myself I find it rather discriminatory.

Lol

Legit they have had orange predlocks before red hair for humans.