Why no red hair for humans?

Why didn’t they include a red hair option for the fireteam. I mean they have three shades of blond but no red , what gives?

6 Likes

Haha you know what I’d be ok with that. Glad to see a light hearted post

1 Like

Inb4 gingers have no souls

5 Likes

So they’ll be harder to kill? Since they womt have fear for predator.

1 Like

Agreeing.

I would be down for a dummy thicc ginger. Why don’t the fireteam have thicc cheeks like Dutch 2025. Not to mention the press need thicc cheeks too

2 Likes

Red hair would be nice.

i want handlebar mustaches and fucking beards. Particularly i just want Brian Shaw as a playable character.

3 Likes

What the hell have I started here?!! Lol

1 Like

tu

3 Likes

As intimidating as a strong man is, they really wouldn’t have the endurance needed to be soldiers. Arnold was big, but at 240 lbs, he’s at the upper limit of strength versus oxygen consumption efficiency. Those strong men are 350 to 450 lbs with a lot of muscle. Not ideal for running around, gathering data, and firing weapons. Though, I suppose they could carry a lot of ammo and a big gun, for what that’s worth.

On topic. Yeah, they should have probably included red hair, along with the others.

2 Likes

i seen eddie hall run 1.5 miles in i think it was 11:30 or something… so yes they have endurance since the maps are 500m. Most mil standards for 1.5 is 12:56

1 Like

That’s actually pretty good. Maybe I’ve underestimated their running endurance.

think about it… they squat more than twice there body weight and do lots of reps…unlike powerlifters

Yes!!! I want sexy, fiery redheads on my squad immediately illfonic!! Make it so!!

🤣👍🏼I came for the ginger stepchild jokes, and was thoroughly disappointed…it’s early however, give the forum time to wake up😈

1 Like

Coz this game about predator and soldiers, not about LGBT sh1t

Dude, ginger people exist. I don’t think its about LGBT.

3 Likes

Indeed they do, and some of the most beautiful women are natural redheads. How he thought they were in any way to do with the alphabet brigade is beyond me.

2 Likes