Why the hate for BloodThirstyLord???

Okay I know this is probably a stupid question to ask, but I’m really curious on why BloodThirstyLord is the most hated Hunting Grounds YouTuber?

5 Likes

I was kind of curious myself

2 Likes

rides on material / trends often, assumes some stuff are easter eggs (like the “chestburster” easter egg), and always acts like he’s the best predator in the game

he also makes content farm classes like “KING KONG PREDATOR???”

9 Likes

Most of his content is click bait, he doesn’t provide much useful information that new players can use, EVERYTHING is “OP,” and he doesn’t seem to be active with other members of the community.

13 Likes

also what skoolboy said, that’s also true

1 Like

TBF a lot of people were being idiots with the “Chestburster” Easter egg

Let me give you some context for my dislike of him. I was subbed last year when game first came out. Last year around June he used the Plasma Pistol. He was complaining about how it only has 6 shots and does so little damage. He thought it couldn’t be reloaded. He uploaded a video of that and when I and some others called him out for his misinformation he deleted the video and uploaded the same video with a new voice over to cover up his bullshit.

I immediately unsubbed from that joker’s channel.

That is 1 example of hundreds on why he is the worst PHG youtuber.

Not to mention he is known for taking other peoples ideas.

5 Likes

He’s a Kneejerk Youtuber much like those who commit to the thing like JorRaptor- putting out video after video everyday. Its not a professional gig that Im aware of so what they are doing is bathroom logic. So much effort goes in and not much work goes into editing. This is why i hate youtube gamers or commentators in general. If its not a proper review with objectivity its just trash.
Plus if you have an accent its even worse. I dont like the quality of some youtube channels, thats the truth. and its probably the case with most people anyway.
People are copying each other but with flare or at least some clarity and a touch of professional qualitism.

1 Like

95% because of his annoying aussie accent. The other 5% because he steals content, doesn’t not accept challenged to get destroyed, and because he doesnt hand out with us at the forum. But mostly it the accent, mostly

Because when leaks come out or any information he never credits the person who found it or even acknowledges them in his videos and he’ll purposely edit or blur their name and picture out of the sources.

He has done it to P Willy 2000 numerous times

3 Likes

Clickbait fortnite youtuber WHATS UP GAMERS quality.

10 min commentaries released about nothing on the regular, dark ages of youtube algorithm and monetization

1 Like

If they edit their own stuff, it means its an experiment and exercise in futility. Sure they have skills but they really shouldnt be working on their own without professional experience. Again, pretty much 25% of youtube is made up of this shit.

To be fair everyone was drawing conclusions about that even though it was clearly a operation on harvesting the organs. However I do agree that he often squanders other Predator Hunting Grounds YouTubers chances to shine

1 Like

I always wondered why he hasn’t been on this forum, not even willing to do collaborations with others of his genre.

3 Likes

Those darn console peasants accents.

1 Like

If you’re a clickbait youtuber everyone else is your competition unless you’re both huge, otherwise they take your clicks. Releasing 10+ minutes of commentary over gameplay is the most formulaic oversaturated trend that they’re threatened by anyone else who does the same.

They’re like tabloid journalists but racing to be the first person to post stuff to youtube & if theres no news then they make up their own like putting bronze shaders on stuff and calling it the MUST WATCH- EPIC KING KONG PRED GAMEPLAY

5 Likes

sounds about right smh

My reason for disliking the guy is not actually for his videos I can care less but how he steps over people to get his content out. I won’t lie I was a fan of his, but that changed when made a video of the pole I made for him, but he didn’t acknowledge me in the video for the pole idea. Granted I let it slide for maybe he didn’t have time or whatever, but I also asked if in one of his videos he could give me a shoutout or possible collaboration…he left me on read.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie though, I was actually making a Predator Vs. Kong inspired Yautja’s in honor of the movie coming out for fun…then he already made it kinda forcing me to delete it😅😅😅

1 Like

Predatah!