Why you mad?

Forsure I’m off Monday Tuesday and Wednesday just let me know what time

Oh we have different time zones so I’m not sure what time would be for you. You can message me here on the forum pms on the day or on discord: Samhain13#8423, and I will answer in how many hours that day I will be online.

1 Like

Ok I’m EST time are you GMT?

Its 8 p.m. where I live right now.

1 Like

We are an hour difference it’s 7:04pm

Okay on Monday to Thursday I just can’t play from like 7 to 11 p.m. Rest of day I should be fine to do a few matches.

1 Like

Alright bet

either long jump and melee damage or impenetrable and melee damage buff. City hunter with sickle and any extra damage buff is op/meta the way.

In fact most elite teams cant stop this combo. Of city hunter disc and sickle. Disc really doesnt need any damage buff it does well alone.

Because Violence is required

1 Like

More like precise aggression even Elite teams must split up at some point or another. Thats when I am there waiting…to ambush with the sickle. Even Dutch with knife perk cant stop it.

I think Vargaresa is one of the best Dutch melee either that or he was using macs?..

1 Like

Violent Violence!

Calling it an elite fire team yet DPRK Chopra is a member… wait shit.

1 Like

well i rather not put the players game tag directly in open fire. Kinda rude. But to generalize as elite…i leave that to you.

I’m a man of my word GG Guys

1 Like