Why you mad?

I just beat the all time brakes off this playstation team missy yokai or something like that. Dude cursed me out why tho?

Then look at these guys happy and trash talking in the beginning but towards the end of the match just quiet and crashing they own games. Dont want to admit I won…

3 Likes

Man you said it yourself, privates don’t count. 😂

Wasnt me talking. Do I sound like those losers?

What perks besides pouch?

Is that city hunter

I don’t see nothing special there.
You beat a bunch of pot heads that weren’t doing nothing but playing for fun…

LOL @Scarface_1983

At some point fun turn to try hard; i think that moment was 'oh sheet, this guy might just won’t 😂.

But yeah, the guy who was laughing all the time did give me an impression that he was inhibited.

Dude this is just one of the private matches done some days ago among friends with everyone with the mic open on discord laughing and shit, some of us drunk.

1 Like

I don’t disagree. But toward the end it’s like there’s a moment of clarity, but it come too late to do anything about the outcome.

This dude right! He gone make me post videos of my OWLF Operative slapping his pred around 😏

@BAWGGS bring yo ass on tonight boi, ima teach you to respect your elders 👋🏼

I would love to get a match with you in it lol 😂

Because you mute your mic so people don’t hear all the shit you talk.

Yeah it’s just another day of fun drunk discord players getting super serious at first then playing it cool once they get clapped they’re was some lag on that one kill but other than that man GG

1 Like

Just have to add me.

I will bring my assault with hammerhead next time lol

I don’t know your stuff it’s not Samhain13 I’ve tried looking it up to add you

Oh its Samhain13_YT on Epic now.

1 Like

I’ll be adding you guys I wanna face you all on overgrowth

Okay, add me then you make the lobby I will see if any of the guys I see online can join.

1 Like