Will the game have important changes after October?

After the update that will come in October, do you think there will be more pending content for this game? With the potential it has, it would be terrible for me to be put aside. They are currently working on 3 different games so I understand that the team for PHG must be small. Honestly, for this game to have a good life expectancy, I think there should be at least 4 game modes, among other issues. What do you think?

It depends. If they choose not to release anything interesting, they could always stretch their roadmap. It just depends on the playerbase whether or not playeres are bored and shrinking.

2 Likes

No

sexy

I play every day and I always see new players … I don’t really see that the number of players has dropped.

Yesterday I got all the tapes and listened to them … in reference to the story that they bring us to PHG I think it is possible that there may be more plans for this game.
In fact, if there were two more game modes, I think the game could live long enough to continue feeding new players.

A good point of reference is the wait times for predator. 1/5 of the formula to work is one person playing the predator. Wait times have gone from 2:10 earlier on the Playstation Plus free play to 3:10 yesterday.
Prior to the freeplay we had i dunno 3-7 minute wait times. so IMHO based on this its pretty healthy right now. but who knows when players will drop it.

1 Like

fufu