Will you guys buy the next illfonic game?

I’m 100% for it

Like Among Us but with The Thing and like…graphics

2 Likes

You could hide as an animal too

But you would be weaker in disguise

1 Like

I didn’t play the last “Thing” game that came out but I kinda feel like as a multiplayer that played on paranoia? Fucking awesome

1 Like

It would be nail biting

I haven’t played F13 so I cannot comment on it.
My experience with PHG is that I’ve felt like a beta tester for the entirety of 2020. PHG has improved down the road, but in the future I will most likely wait buying one of their games (given I like the concept) until it has been patched quite a lot

Depends on the game. Like, if it were some kind of Turok game where half the players are Turoks and the other half are various dinos, then maybe. Something ridiculous like that. But it would have to be more polished than this game. I mean, I like this and I play often, as a fan, but its got some large warts to be lanced yet.

Friday the 13th is a absolutely dog shit game and it pains me to say that

Don’t waste your time/money

1 Like

Thanks for the warning 🙂🙏🏻

1 Like

Terminator?

1 Like

Could you elaborate some? I kinda wanted to get it when it came out but passed, it’s cheap af on sale now though so I been thinking about it considering its the price of a cheeseburger.

I’m down for a Terminator multiplayer game

Every game has terrible ping on ps4 since they shut down dedicated servers

If host quits the game ends

Riddled with bugs

Low player count

Low map count

Counselors are catered to more so than FT

AI is very dumb

If it’s like $10 there is some novelty value as the virtual cabin was cool and playing offline is fun for a while if you’re a fan of the franchise

Terminator game wold be fuckin dope… not gonna lie.

Pick different terminators, make sure to lock T800 to preorder lol

I imagine like one players the target and you gotta kill them, everyone else is fodder to you but essential to the target.

Think predator but slower, tankier, and in urban settings instead of jungle. More damage players do exposes your robot body, and you can blend among a bunch of npcs as players try to do some objective and you just kinda stalk them through some city or suburban environment… I’m already pumped and no ones doing it lol

Shame to hear about F13 though. I knew it wasn’t top notch but thought it might have some novel value. I’ll probably try it out.

1 Like

Absolutely not, they have a bad track record of releasing unfinished broken games which eventually they abandon.

The thing? Thats not even funny bro , not funny at all

1 Like

Illfonic couldn’t even find their own ass , using both hands . Nevermind make a good game that actually works as its supposed to

I want that Thing game now. Someone good make it please.

1 Like

The one thing this whole forum community can agree on is how shitty Illfonic is and how shitty their games are…

I would go for the future war myself

With HKs and armies of endoskeletons with inflitration units and humans working with skynet tossed in

As long as I continue to see growth from their company , I’m not in a position to judge anyone trying to run a business during the fall of Rome so if things keep moving up and forward then I’ll see what they got cuz it’ll cost me less than a fun weekend pre-covid, but if they burn me again then not a chance