willing to ask

illfonic, release the game, let the community make mods, let us fix the game, you release your dlc but let others do a better job with characters, maps, etc… just like in skyrim

11 Likes

A monkey smashing a keyboard would do more in terms of game development than IllFonic.

Knowing how lazy they are I doubt they would even add this, but it would be fun to mod.

7 Likes

This would actually save the game a little bit

1 Like

Not

Gonna

Happen

1 Like

Ur comment 🤣🤣

this community does not have people that know how to mod games, and if it did, crybabies will probably complain “that’s cheating”

3 Likes

Even if illfonic did wanna do that Disney owns the IP now and from what ppl said about private screening the movie, disney is as greedy as they come when it comes to releasing any of thier content to anyone other than ppl they contract the work to so disney will never allow it

True 🥺

We don’t have room for people who can mod. We are still short on people who can complain.

2 Likes

I have some very, very, very light experience modding games. Shit is a ton of work for minimal changes. And of course, the most time consuming part of it, which illfonic clearly has no idea of how to do… TESTING!

1 Like

But what about console players?

Newer games are allowing mods on console but yea I doubt we’d get that for this game

Oh, no doubt, but at least the ball would be in our court. Right nie we’re asking for things with no hope of ever getting them. If modding was an option, at least the would be some hope and perhaps we could focus in on what really needs to change. If they could at least allow for the choice of number of players so we can finally get the 2 v whatever mode and see if it would have been s big deal or not. Or if we could make missions longer.

I sad now 😔

Yes andwhile they are at it, please give everyone refunds and pay my bills.

1 Like

I’ll respond to this how you’ve responded to every other person who’s made similar posts…ahem

“No one cares”.

normal, you are 6 years old