Wishful requests

Can we possibly get a solid campaign ? Paid DLC if must. Predators from the film Predators” . Wolf Predator from AVP requiem?
Different weather environments for the maps?
Predators vs Predators game mode? Peter Keys & Mike from Predator 2? We got Isabelle … can we get Royce too? More new designs for the predator weapons?

They Devs only look at the feedback section for player requests

1 Like

I’m not trying to pick a fight I legitimately want to know, what is it that makes 4% of a game population feel that the developers of the game that their commenting on should have made the same game but a different genre. Like you’re not asking for a different mode you’re asking for an entirely different creature and acting like you’re entitled to it because they created this game. I legitimately agonize over what this mindset stems from so please try and be as honest as possible after you rage on your keyboard and most for not being a bicycle and vape pen

1 Like

You’re better off playing an AvP mobile game.
What you get here is some wave spawned AI lol

1 Like

I can’t wait for lone wolf to be finished so they can double down on what the core audience wants

You know they’re going to shit all over it too once they release it

2 Likes

Correction. The devs look no where for requests. As these have been asked for since beta and instead we received predators who wish they were human warriors instead

Oh yeah

Almost forgot 😅

1 Like

That game was the shit lol. And strangely had better weapon options than this game, as well as that amazing mode

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Plus you could play as the motherfucking xeno queen and Predalien. One of if not the only game to let you play as them to my knowledge.

1 Like

15 players wanting a single player mode is not alot of ppl there bud. I say with confidence that 90% of the player base does not want this

Buff FT nerf pred

Well you’d be wrong. Everyone I know says they’d enjoy a single player mode “bud” but I’ll also say, I think we’d all prefer the multiple predators mode first

2 Likes

And how many ppl is that 4 or 5. Nobody I play with or the major streamers want a single player mode

There are no major streamers playing this game lol. And saying no one you know wants it so no one wants it is super super anecdotal. Me and all my friends personally, and a lot of people on here as well have said they are waiting for the single player mode. Someone actually made a post showing the leaked intro to the single player mode recently and it got a lot of attention. Yes, more people than 5 would enjoy a single player mode

1 Like

I see the same 3 ppl post here they want a single player mode everyone else here does not.

If I literally have to make a post to prove you wrong I will lol

There is already a post of this and people are say sure a single player mode when this game is about to lose support other than that nobody wants it