Wishlist for future Updates

Hello Illfonic,

My wish list for future updates, for even more fun and individuality ;)

Game mode:

• Bad Blood Predator Fight - Battle Royal with 4 Predators and maybe a Team fight 2 against 2 or 4 against 4

Suggestions for new maps:

• City map (Los Angeles or a European city?)
  • mountain landscapes
  • snow map
  • Japan Map

Predator adjustments:
It would be nice if you can create an absolutely custom Predator, select each piece of armor individually, for example the skin from JungleHunter, chest armor from Alpha, shoulder pads from Elder, blades from City Hunter. So every part can be individually adjusted, similar to how you can give every Predator every mask and predlocks.

• Super Predator would be cool too

In addition, I have never received a golden secret trophy in the boxes. I have probably already opened well over 2000 boxes and have always been busy collecting Veritanium, but unfortunately I only get simple things like skins or colors. Wouldn’t it be great if you could buy the secret trophies? Possibly for 100,000 or 150,000 Veritanium?

Thank you and happy hunting ;)

Kind regards Floh, PS4 player since realese :D

7 Likes

Welcome to the Jungle

4 Likes

Personally I wish for a 3 v 12 mode

No.

FIX THE BOW

1 Like

That is a pretty good idea. It would help if you are, for example, doing a samurai Predator and buy him a Katana hilt, to prefect the character. Or buying the battle axe for the Viking. I don’t mind if those are really expensive, like 250K Veritanium. I would have the motivation to save up the veritanium.

2 Likes

It would be nice if they gave us exclusive avatars for PS4 with the DLC packs. So a Samurai avatar with Samurai DLC, Dutch avatar for Dutch DLCs because the artwork is there and it’s not being put to good use.

1 Like