Wishlist for Next Update

This Predator Killing Suit and this 11FT Mutated MF will Definitely be good in Clash Mode Only

Fireteam and Friendly Predators in Clash Mode should be replace with these Four Huge MF’s and four Soldiers wearing Predator Killing Suit , auto select any four members for MF and the other four for the Suit

If this ever happens i will make sure to give 12-Dozen Eggs per day …

For the game to be good

Yes, if you’re 12 years old then that’s a good idea.
And why not add dinosaurs with lazer cannons aswell that you can ride, just like in Dino Riders, that’s cool aswell.

Dino Riders was awesome. I had the sliding T-rex when I was a kid.

1 Like

Why do you keep posting these things when we keep telling you it won’t happen?

This game is far better than that 2010 Garbage AVP and that Rival Game Aliens : Fire Team Elite

its upto to the Dev if they like the idea they might just do it …

Even though the Aliens : Fire Team Elite introduce Crossplay from 26-July-22 , there Gameplay is still Boring , Hundreds of Xenos coming from all over the place you just keep shooting Until you get Tired
… Ugly MF is more Popular then Xenos , Enemies and Dutch Dialogues and Gameplay Everything is Hillarious in this game ,

I Totally Agreed with Developers to not introduce Single campaign Mode in this game , its perfect in Human vs Predator Concept , what you do in single Campaign Mode Shoot Hundreds of Ugly MF’s like Xenos

Dev should now just Bring Remaining Characters From Predator 1 and 2 , avoid Adrien Brody and others , A one Final City Map + 11-Ft Mutated MF and Predator Suit in Clash Mode will be a Plus Point
and support for DX12 api like Aliens : Fire Team Elite

This game is complete shit

1 Like

Nothing of what you said is gonna happen

Stop, bro. Stop. Find a better game to play.

1 Like

The developers said that? Then why the hell does data of the “Lone Wolf” singleplayer mode exist in the game? If you go on the leak thread there are a few videos of this mode where you are the predator and basically do Hunt fireteam objectives. Its looks incredibly lazy and boring and in no way in hell would I bother to touch it, but if its true and not just some dude modding his game then it shows that they’ve thought about it. Why they haven’t bothered to release it in a attempt to keep the game alive we will never know.

Where is my Michael Scott “please God no” meme

I want noland, celtic and tracker as weapons the predator drone, shuriken, and the predator dagger