with crossplay off, the game is found faster

with crossplay off, the game is found faster

That means I can find you faster with cross-play off. Thats good news.

Considering the fact that I have plexitis and my hand is on a pillow. For random match this guys made it pretty well. Admirations.

With cross play ON my matchmaking for FT is less than 20 secs and for predator around 2 min.
Can get faster than this?

1 Like

Almost alone. He decided to go 1v1 with net gun in melee but wasn’t fast enough. The players are getting better I feel it. That’s for today.

lol I played against ethanethan1 today and bro was unfortunately melted by me

Wolf-fabi will definitely hate me after this game. Losing a game from shuch a person from such way. :D. I need more practive btw… but don’t have much time for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVPyL9WkwEQ

honestly might turn it off. xbox players are painful to play with and against

This is why you gotta git gud by yourself. Almost every match I’ve played since 3.0 I’ve won, drastically better that before. I sucked as FT the majority of the time before the update. Now it’s like braindead difficulty. You gotta be the same, do what Sam and Beer do and just go solo. You can’t trust your teammates to be any good unless you recognize them from here and know.

Also, yeah, I’ve given up being Pred. Pred sucks now, so hard. Especially with that fucking minigun. Fuck that shit.

2 Likes

This why you have one load out that you can clap the green cheeks solo 🎊☠️

just get gud

Reportadoooooo 😅

haven’t we all

Its funny, the hunter become a prey hahaha, only PC predators are dangerous and they play extremly professional.

your probably right, most fireteam teammates i get have no idea what they’re doing. im just gonna run my assault deadly hammerhead/yautjas bane build or my sawz build and run after pred myself

did you watch the whole video i posted? i thought the ending was funny, mr black trying to be bush boi with battle axe