Wolf DLC I find funny.

Like I find it really really funny how everyone wants a Wolf Class or DLC pack of everything Wolf related despite his movie being a major flop right next to the Upgraded Predator. Then again he is pretty cool and proved himself to be a badass against not only the Xenomorphs of Earth but also Humans, he has unique weapons never seen before and has the scars to prove one self as a warrior.

8 Likes

Did you just change your mind halfway through your post?

8 Likes

Yes he did

2 Likes

Think that’s the main reason folks want Wolf.

The only pred we saw with an arsenal of gear and weaponry.

Stuff this game would seriously benefit from for pred players.

5 Likes

Despite the AvPR flick being absolutely disappointing, the Wolf Predator has hands down the most bad ass thing to come from that film! I’m disappointed they did him dirty and ended up killing him off.

Getting a Wolf DLC would be sooooo sick! It would indeed add a whole new arsenal in itself to the Predators weapon perks!

2 Likes

I won’t lie I did, it was just I find it funny that with such a bad movie AVPR was that they didn’t want anything to do with any of the characters but Wolf was the only thing holding the movie together. Plus with the Plasma pistol it’s a no brainer to add him just for the sake of having Wolf with that weapon.

2 Likes

His desing and weapons were great. He was like the best thing on AVPR. The Predator didnt even do 2x its budget on the box office while AVPR did.

3 Likes

True like the power guantlet can be used to either burst through walls or knock fireteam back for kno knack damage. The whip that could be a DOT weapon or a grapple ranged weapon weapon. Then there’s the double plasma casters which if they add that to the game it should either do less damage or consume more energy.

3 Likes

Plus if they don’t give us Scar then having Wolf in the game would be the perfect excuse to have the shurikan smart disk.

2 Likes

Which I don’t understand when half the movie isn’t visible, but regardless Wolf literally carried the movie on his old man back

1 Like

The lighting in AVPR is HORRENDOUS! 🤦🏼‍♂️ I remember even when I saw it in the theater I was like, “Damn, I can’t see anything!”

1 Like

I swear maybe even alittle bit of lighting in the movie could have made it alittle better. The human characters where poorly casted or there wasn’t that much thought out into it. However I think the Xenomorphs & Predalien were perfect bc they had the horror genre down for that.

1 Like

AVPR was kind of always marketed as a braindead slasher with AVP action, that’s what people wanted to see, just Aliens and Predators killing each other.

The Predator tried to take itself and all its dumb themes too seriously, like a genetically modified Predator wanting to harvest an autistic kid cus autism is the next step on human evolution is just going full retard and shitting on the Predator creature.

2 Likes

Yeah that plot line for The Predator was totally out of looney vill, and I bet the original script before one of the other directors left was alittle better.

here’s some characters you genuinely don’t care about in your Predator kill Aliens slasher. That’s what you wanted, right? Useless characters?

Someone got pissy and forced Shane to rewrite the second half. Would’ve preferred what got rewritten instead of what we got

1 Like

At this point anything would have been better then what we got

Pretty sure we have the power gauntlet in game.

When you slam with wristblades your whole hand is light up sorta like that gauntlet in avpr!

Now… let us use it as a primary or secondary weapon!

1 Like

He’s the best thing in the movie and cool weapons and gear should always take precedent over how “good” a movie is. We should have things like dual plasmacaster or able to rob weapon chests. It doesn’t matter if it wasn’t in the best of movies that’s shit that would benefit the game.

And even still if it was bad, you have the opportunity to remake it to make the whole thing work. Like how the Predator killer could be your means to have a no mask option by means of nano tech. You hated the movie but the context of the suit enables us to do stuff we want.

Content to the game shouldn’t be decided by a rotten tomatoes score.

2 Likes

The problem with AVPR was the human characters.

Dallas was cool but the teens were your typical horror movie YOU ENJOY SEEING THEM DIE

The cop was fine until he turned stupid in the middle. Government doesn’t lie girl had no character. Mother and the kid were fine too but nothing special.

2 Likes