Wolf predator roar and face

Can iflonic please sort Wolfs roar and make it sound more like the movie please. Also his face needs a bit of a change and needs to look more like the movie one. He has bigger mandibles and a more aggressive look to him. Please do this as would make everyone happy!

Your about to get spammed!

2 Likes

No they can’t
Lmao

1 Like

Yep, a better face for a paid dlc instead of bug fixes, balance changes and the like. I redownloaded this game a couple nights ago cos i was bored, and the first match i got as pred instantly blue-screened.

Lmao!!

Good but if spam

But in a serious note bro imagine if they actually made I’m movie accurate. Everyone would love that so much man. And if they gave him that one white eye it would just make it 10x better IMO

Bro believe me that dickhead YOUNGOZ has spammed it more times than I’ve shot Plasma in this game🤣🤣
We ain’t getting shit🤣🤣
Well technically we did get a piece of shit when he came out, but yeah🤣🤣

2 Likes

Cuz it’s delicious

1 Like

Lmao!! Bro don’t give up! Especially on wolf!! Besides we asked for the mask to be fixed and to add netting they did it bro. So I can’t see why they can’t make a few more tweaks for him like white eyes for his mask and the mask shape to be more proportional hahah

1 Like

Yeah true but you gotta remember mate,
We are talking about Illfonic here🤣
Pretty much everything we ask for is reasonable but they always give us horseshit🤣
The Bionic Predator is the first decent update we’ve had in an eternity and that’s only because they hired a damn freelancer to do their work for them to make the Bionic Predator🤣🤣
I think that says it all lol

1 Like

Yeh true tbh. But that also shines some sort of hope if u look at it differently. If they still making stuff it shows they still care about the game to some level. Especially if they got someone in. No reason they couldn’t get him to do Wolf for us

1 Like

I think you mean the money you rubes generate by buying their shit.

1 Like

I mean I personally believe they don’t give a shit about the game lol otherwise they would’ve made Bionic themselves and still somehow managed to fuck it up most likely but yeah. I hold no hope for this game with Illfonic in charge, I just take the updates as they come and live with em

2 Likes

That’s fair enough tbh mate

1 Like

It’s crazy to me how people still get blue screen I haven’t had blue screen since the 1st year but guess I’m just lucky

They did give him the white eye

I mean for his mask

Weren’t they light blue? You’re talking about when they light up right