Would you like a City Map, or the Hunting Grounds Map from Predators?

No.

If they can find a way to make a city map work then Iā€™d definitely like to see it but the hunting grounds map from predators is more of a realistic possibility.

1 Like

It could be but is the same type of jungle. The new map is jungle and the two other leaked names likely are as well.

I donā€™t disagree the Game Preserve could be a cool map, I just want something in between map 6 and it.

2 Likes

A small town like in Requiem would be fine. That way they could retain the predkour and provide larger buildings than the warehouse.

Like maybe a discovered Predator ship as a set piece (since that model apparently exists), a small section of a city, a Forrest with maybe some houses around it. I donā€™t think they could do LA without redoing the Predator movement but a small town could work.

1 Like

Maybe lock predkour to building edges. It could probably work.

2 Likes
  • City map
  • Predators map

0 voters

4 Likes

And drainpipes, telegraph poles, tightrope walking across stuffā€¦

2 Likes

But there are no protective branches or similar structures on those.

1 Like

Lol šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Theyā€™d need to adjust Height Advantage perk to give reduced damage while on building tops šŸ˜ˆ I dunno how itā€™d work, Iā€™m just brainstorming along with the threadšŸ˜

1 Like

Okay guys i will explain this once againā€¦

Why would it be a good reason to make a ā€œgame preserve modeā€ and the map for itā€¦

Basically this is how this will go on

Here you can see 8 players + 1 that got away and escaped and stay hiddenā€¦

The way i picture this can work is simple, you drop on with your loadout and fight trough the waves of predator ā€œpetā€ hordes and wait for them to find you and make a strategic plan to fight them off and survive, during that fight the predators will be watching and learning whoā€™s the leader and whatā€™s their play here, their mission is to figure out how to get out and find your outpost of trophies and to let out the fugitive predator the jungle hunter one that ends up being your ally but he wont be controllable but he is there to fight, you can either kill him or recruit himā€¦ either way you get access to the ship but the ship explodes and you all die if you dont kill all of the actual predator players and not the AI.

So let me repeat

8 V 3 + 1 or 2 depends how devs will play it out.

The map will be very large and it will take you while to locate the outpost the ship etc.

Reason why this would be good is, both fireteam and predator players will be given a true immersive challenge lol.

The more predator pets u kill u can trace them back and follow them back to camp, predators are able to put the traps incase u try to free the predator guy.

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

P.S my vote is on the hunting grounds aka game preserve jungle map lolā€¦

2 Likes

Instead of making it more complicated, just make is a 3v9, like it was supposed to be. And skip the jungle hunter. Pay homage to the movie, not copy it.

The big problem is that 2 FT can second wind a predator, 9 of them can ruin any predā€™s day. And without a real mission to distract, separate, or direct the FT, it will very quickly turn into a Pred hunt game mode.

2 Likes

Depends you seeā€¦

thats why i proposed predators are able to use very undetected traps that are bound to down someone instantly and if not careful they can bait others lolā€¦

Not only that but i think that hordes of predator hounds and other creatures would be great, it would make fireteam need to work together to take them all down instead one guy goes and kills everything lolā€¦

Also on top of that fireteam will have limited ammo on this one cause honestly they abducted you and you need to spend few minutes finding other teammates and deciding where to go next lolā€¦ and wait until the hounds attack and then trace them back to see where the preds areā€¦ and then the mission is basically survive and get out and steal their shipā€¦ and boom get out.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s well written man, Iā€™d give it a shot. Facing 3 Predā€™s would be hard as fuck.

2 Likes

Honestly, I would prefer a BUGLESS map and I would be fine with one of the maps, which already existā€¦

Jungle is somehow nicer for hiding, buildings are somehow nicer for spotting the predator - so why not buildings in the jungle - ah, we already have that?

Then I would like some more plants between the buildings, pleaseā€¦ (Good) Hiding is just possible outside the camps yet - from my POV:)

1 Like

Thanks man

No problem. Polls can be finicky at times.

1 Like

The people have spoken

1 Like

I mean its 15 votes. I wouldnt really count it unless it hits 50

1 Like

Damn why nobody want a city/town map