Would you?

Only if its not for a good reason or hypothetical

1 Like

Well now I want fried emu.

1 Like

The premise here is nonsense. We are the pinnacle of evolution on this planet. Nothing even comes close. All we have to do is stop being selfish assholes and teach our kids not to be assholes and so on. All it really takes to fix things is some friggin self respect and respect for others while actually acting on the truth that we are simply stewards of the planet. We won’t be here forever and we should endeavor to make it better for the next people. Trouble is, some people are insane or retarded and can’t help themselves but try to run other people’s lives etc.

1 Like

You will never eat my army.
Behold.

1 Like

I wouldn’t. It’s the few greedy bad apples that give the rest of humanity a bad name. Were the only intelligent species that we know of. Our evolution from primates does not quite fit so I’m not sure if it’ll happen again in a million of years.

Not sure what’s special about being intelligent tho. We only brought harm to the rest of the planet.

In Attenborough’s vid, there are countries that are making amends too and there are native people that love be in harmony with nature, like nudists 😂

Your emu general is no match for the chimps of Ape Battalion 7.

When humans fell they held the line,
When the cats tried to upstage the Democratic Republic Apetopia and start a coup they held the line,
and when your damn birds thought they could attack us they will be there to hold the line!

1 Like

You fool.
My emus are bullet proof and have learned and mastered flight.

They are the size of dragons.
My Emus will shit all over your damn dirty apes.

You stand no chance.

1 Like

But they’re already doing this.

3 Likes

We’ve been through worse, a well thrown turd will knock your flightless emus down and from there the Colonel will get a new recipe.

1 Like

What’re you tryna say?

Fak yu

Hah!
Wont hit shit with your eyes covered in shit.

Get fucked monke

This is hypothetical

Your insane confirmed

1 Like

Have never Dined this ever! Lol! I am a crazy fucker! Have to be to work in the rental car business

1 Like

Oh…

Oh ya

I’m sorry I probably offended you.

Car rental jobs results in making the most insane people every year

1 Like

Good thing car rental owners are not allowed to run for president of US.

I still think it was an interesting question. I do get pretty down about humanity after seeing certain videos on YouTube or reading certain news. Those few bad apples of humans are pretty terrible. Cant make an omelette without breaking a few billion eggs

1 Like

Ya but here’s the thing

The environment will heal regardless, even if humans never die were going to have to swap over to unlimited sources like solar and wind anyways.

Not like anyone is against natural sources either.

Animals have their own problems with nature that only the extreme end of humanity is really worse.

And your going to help humanity by killing humanity? That’s some pretty broken logic.

So I understand it but it’s not exactly logical.

THANK GOD I WAS SO WORRIED A OUT THE FUTURE

But wait what about Car rental workers?

Oh no…

1 Like

The planet might heal itself, but the wildlife will likely perish if herbivors have no grass to eat and the carnivors have no herbivors to eat and so on and so on.

But yeah, at some point, if resources are low, humans will be dying in mass until a small portion is left to start a new dark age.

Ya but that’s natural.

Ice age

Meteor impact

And that’s assuming humans do get that territorial. And considering the recent attempts to move to limitless resources I don’t think we will.

Sure we won’t do an immediate swap but we’re working our way there.

There is also that but again limitless resources, I don’t see us getting there.