Wrist weapons predators

1:Predator’s wrist weapons should not disappear.
2:The shape of the blade will not let it disappear.

1 Like

The wristblades from the first movie has a 3 way retract system. out full, out, and fully inside. Those two movie pictures show the blades go from out full, to out. The wristblades are fully inside when he performs surgery on his wound in the movie. So, in PHG, they skipped the out function, and just went with fully inside, to out full. Just like the City Hunter’s wristblades from Predator 2. They had a 2 way retract system.

2 Likes

i think fix the more serious things first then do things like this.

1 Like

I agree. This is indeed polish work. It’s certainly welcomed later, but first, the real problems need to be solved. One movie accurate thing to to with this, is to have the wristblades out when you have any other weapons equipped that allow you to still use the wristblades. And when you do select the wristblades, they go out full. And when you choose to heal, or use the elder sword, club, or smart disc, the wristblades go fully inside.

Yes, there were moments in the film when he had no blade at all, but it was a mistake in the film, since the shape of this blade is not even, the length of this blade will not allow him to remove these blades, and I do not ask that this be fixed urgently.