Wristblades

Wrist Blades are balanced feeling. Like one of the only things that feels balanced in this ENTIRE game!

1 Like

@Courier you guys need to reduce the damage or tracking of the weapon, or have it cost the Predator stamina. 3 hits from wristblades to down Ft members is busted

1 Like

I bet that was glitched. It’s 6 hits most of the time. But that glitch where it does two or three at once it’s totally busted you’re right. Happens every game

That is because they silently buff the wrist blade up to 37 damage each hit without fearless, we have tested it in private. Must be reverted to 30.

@Courier there’s nothing wrong with the wristblade damage or tracking. People who whine about it doesn’t want to GET GUD!! at the game, they want the game catered to them and upset the balance to their favor, especially the crybabies.

Honestly as someone who solely plays as scout,recon, and awolf only Because I love to outsneak predator and make him break ankles I gotta say this game Is very well balanced considering I can Go to support or assault class anytime I like with only one other friend im on chat with and make it our mission to hunt him instead of vice versa while the other guys go focus on objectives which is what i usually do if we have a 3rd that way I can go back to sneakthief and if homies die they already know ima reinforce them so they’re not afraid of death even if it’s staring them quite literally in the face sometimes but we show him who’s boss and make him kneel almost every time there are just some trial and error things u learn about The hunt as u play the game as well and it makes u think out the game a lot more Every time u drop in

@Thunder-Cats someone’s trying to take your spotlight at resurrecting dead threads.

2 Likes

Ohhh gosh. Uggh at least he choose a good one

1 Like

Please nerf the already nerfed wrist blades. I want their tracking to be nonexistent and for the damage to be worse than the wrist launcher.

1 Like

Idk if that comments was directed at me but I literally just made this account to put in how I felt and it genuinely feels balanced I’ve won and lost as fireteam almost just as much as I have with predator Lol there are good and bad days just like with any game Doesn’t mean I think it’s perfect, the only thing I wish they would change is being able to vault/climb objects instead of trying to jump at the right moment as to not bounce off whatever ur trying to get over that’s about it oh also there are some places in the map where ur character gets literally stuck In place to the point where u hope predator kills u in hope it sets u free to crawl away or come back as reinforcements btw this has only happened twice sorry if u thought I stole your thread or if I have stolen it I didn’t do it on purpose FYI that review and this comment is the last thing I put on this page I just wanted to share my opinion on how fair I think the game is if u play it smart and learn to adapt for survival

You’re good man we aren’t talking about you except for bringing this old thread back from the dead.

We’re talking about how dumb the arguments were for calling for nerfs to the wrist blades when they’ve always been mediocre and more of a last resort type weapon.

If anything their tracking and animations used to be a lot better but they made them more stiff and jankier.

The only real problem to them was that they could bug out and double hit in an instant essentially doing twice the damage for one hit.

Yeah no the hit boxes and invisible walls in this game are insane. You could be walking on an open field and next thing you know you’re stuck.

My favorite is when I toss the disc and it’s stuck on nothing like this old gem, the disc isn’t on the floor btw.

2 Likes