Wristblades

@Courier Alright since your team likes to keep nerfing Ft, time to balance it now and reduce the dmg of the wristblades and speed, also you might as well remove the slide towards the enemy with it because you know, it’s not supposed to be a lunge attack.

8 Likes

wrist blade does 15-20 dmg…what dmg reduction u want?
and speed?
so basicly u want me to attack with the wrist blade like im using a blunt weapon…
take a knife in your hand…try to cut something or pretend u do it…
u use speed…cuz is a blade…obviously…
predator should shread with the wrist blade as a main weapon…be gratefull that it’s damage is 20

3 Likes

Wriste blade is 30 damage for hit

They already miss most of the time anyway because of the tracking. Sooooo…nah

2 Likes

4 hits probably 8 cuz of tracking…basicly no one use wristblades as a main weapon…is good only to kill a fking pig.

1 Like

Yeah the Wrist-Blades need buffed if anything to make them a worthy signature weapon. Do NOT speak such sacrilege against the Wrist-Blades!

3 Likes

It is satisfying for stealth kills though mmmm so delicious.

2 Likes

@Orune The game seems pretty balanced at the moment. They nerfed the net gun which was the meta and now FT have to play smarter and stick together more. Before this update I could run away from the team and take on a dumb Pred alone with my handy dandy knife ;)

1 Like

Hell no, the Predator’s wrist blades are bigger than kitchen knives, if anything they too should inflict bleed damage because of their serrated edges.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Waaaat. Reduce… wrist blade damage? Welp I’ve heard it all

3 Likes

This is the buff for Wrist-Blades I would want most. Bleeding would make them way way more worthy. I’d main them, lol.

@OldKingHamlet Any chance to get a Bleed and/or a very minor attack speed buff for the Wrist-Blades? At some point obviously I know you guys are working on more pressing things for sure. Just thinking the signature iconic weapons are the Plasma Caster and Wrist-Blades. PC is good but most people don’t even use the Wrist-Blades. Which is a crime against Yautja, lol. I love those weapons.

1 Like

How about no?

1 Like

I use them allot, Net Gun then Wrist Blades. Or Plasma Caster and Wrist Blades.

1 Like

Wristblades should not be spamable or at least cause stamina just like parry, that and tone down the Dmg for it. @Courier

No way. 2/3 of the swipes miss anyway. Their tracking is nonexistent.

3 Likes

They do every melee weapon takes stamina

Wristblades are fine as they are except for the damn tracking. The only bug I’ve encountered is the double hits, where it’s counting each strike as two hits. I was running a Support Class with Thick Skin, an Alpha Predator rushes me and downed me with three hits🤣 The sound from the wristblades was like an assault rifle, so I knew I’d basically taken 6 hits.

1 Like

Yeah the tracking sucks and the double hit is well surprising and unsettling but it’s fine with speed and damage

1 Like