Wrong gun gets drawn out when having knife equipped

Can someone explain to me why the last gun ill have equipped is my primary and ill be chasing down the predator and i press the triangle button and it brings out the secondary sometimes not always just sometimes… is that a bug??? It should bring out my previously equipped weapon every single time.

2 Likes

If you use the weapon wheel to select your knife you might be hovering over your secondary for a slit second.
This split second makes the game think that’s what you had equipped.

No i dont use weapon wheel

There’s your problem. Learn where everything’s placed on the wheel and you can just flick to whatever you need.

What happens is when you take your knife out, and I think it registers as a gear item meaning whatever your last gun was is still considered equipped.

1 Like

Personally have been running into me choosing items such as weapon wheel or voice lines, but it chooses the option directly diagonal to my choice.

Maybe the game presumes any amount of the analog sticks that goes past center, as an input, but it’s simply the stick returning to center.

This game has no dead zone adjustment to allow for any slight stick movements.

It gets annoying af at times especially in heated moments. You want to choose a piece of equipment or ask your team mate something, but it isn’t what you chose…

Right. We need more options for aim acceleration, dead zone, and aim assist.

2 Likes