WTF is this shit!?

Yea @FromTheHood go fight and defend Yugoslavia before you become a negro from Montenegro.

1 Like

As soon as gypsy goes back and defend his own country, oh wait, he doesn’t have one.

1 Like

I’m starting to sympathize with both of you…I’m really sorry…Now I’m drinking a glass of wine and I’m dying of laughter.Did you set the clock to go off?Or are you both typing from bed?All the respect…you are a united family.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

I’m at work taking it easy on this beautiful Sunday, do you know what work is?

…oh I forgot, work is something your people don’t do.

1 Like

had forgotten! You are two patriotic warriors, defenders of the country under the duvet. Put it out with mineral water, see that the cannons have heated up…

GG scarface GG…Need money steroids are expensive
.you want to be a champion, you have to work. What do you do?

I mean drinking wine is pretty fucking gay.

1 Like

Nothing but homos and italianos drink wine, I know he isn’t italiano so he’s guilty by process of elimination.

1 Like

Oh fuck! Google translate stopped working?

Dracu? Dracula?
So you’re a gay vampire?

all of you are gay.

No u

my dick knows what the idiot is doing. you didn’t see what he wrote… he’s working! He’s hired by iilfonic to suck on the forum.

Ok at this point the jokes are are writing themselves here.

GG… I’m going to play some matches…

Shit, I like fried chicken and big booty too. And kool-aid and dat purple drank for that matter. Omg what is happening to me…

1 Like

I’d like to declare that @MassImpact124 is low key anti people of color and borderline homosexual.

Fucking Canadians!

1 Like

you are Scarface right? From that film? Scarface? Youre not the other world loving, carebear called Scarface_1983 because sometimes I get you two mixed up!

I dont know who I am anymore 😔

PastelImpishEwe-max-1mb

2 Likes

Oh, How did that happen? Maybe it was because that time I called myself Sir Lance Alot and I get gay and shit.

1 Like