WTF is this shit!?

I get on Epic to play some Crysis and this bullshit starts downloading…

Did they reinvent the game or does it take 33gb to “fix” a few bugged skins?

I guess it’s time to clear 33gb from my storage 💩🚽

1 Like

Bro. be glad it aint DLing in KBs

2 Likes

They fixed broken lobbies and connecting issues but most of the time it was like that.
They would add three new shaders and update would be like 8GB. All those gigs don’t stack tho, they get overwritten and only a small portion is actually added.

Shut up prostitute…You and your friend above are sucking each other…You deserve a big poop in your forehead…you kaka,gay…Are you passive or active?

Ask your mother.

Also, stop riding my dick, take a break.

2 Likes

Rombak doesn’t take a break… you started it… Did Rombak ever say anything to you? You started a war with Rombak Suge! I’ll follow you everywhere… and I’m going to piss on you bitch.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Your mother is a whore! Does he know that you are gay? The curse of the prostitute, monsters are born kaka! You and your friend you suck represent the scum of society… Are you also racist? Suck a black man.

I am the milk man my milk is delicious

1 Like

I am the cream dude, I am the cream of the crop

1 Like

Yea I know, but 33gb? This game should be 7gb max.

1 Like

Is it chocolate milk or plain old simple white milk? 🤔

its breast milk from a cambojian immigrant.

1 Like

So, in order to prove he’s not racist he had to suck a black man?

Wouldn’t just listening to rap music be enough?

I know @MassImpact124 likes big booty fried chicken extra crispy.

You don’t know what war is, you saw it on a TV. You gypsies always tuck in your tail and run from the fight. That’s why you’re “brave” on the keyboard, 'cause you’re just another pus.sy in real life.

Above that, the whole forum knows you’re an old r3tard3d man, a joke.

1 Like

ha ha ha… you are the first Russian or Ukrainian fighter who runs away from the war. Defend your country… play games and offend, provoke. You are garbage.

you are a racist whore. nothing more… the son of a prostitute. Your father is the rapist of your mother… do you want me to punch you in the nose too? old man how do you see me… ha ha ha

You heard it here first folks, Rombak doesnt stop riding dicks. ROMBAK GAY

3 Likes

Yeah!
Your mom’s a prostitute!

1 Like

Welp it seems like you guys haven’t run out of fresh new ideas for us to talk about.

TerrificBaggyAmazondolphin-max-1mb