Xbox Physical release and Preorder

I see the PS5 physical copy available for Preorder with the 87 Jungle Hunter skin. Is there a plan to have an Xbox Series X physical version available for preorder as well?

No.
Playstation exclusivity.

Its for that I want JH87 for all players

1 Like

That’s crazy - why release the game on Xbox when PlayStation gets its own exclusivity. JH should be availble for all, and there should be an Xbox physical copy just the same as PS.

because the JH87 was released exclusively for PS4 more than 4 years ago.

Any unsold physical copies of PS4 can technically be converted to PS5 release without any legal problems.

JH87, among with FT DLC cannot be released to any other platform, nor sold on any platform anymore, even if it was released previously (such as Epic Games Store and Steam), because of legal contracts.

1 Like

That does make sense but at the same time wasn’t the game itself also an PS exclusive? And now not? So with that logic wouldnt that also apply to the exclusive skins?

2 Likes

PS is PS. Don’t matter the platform (4 or 5) the game is still the same.

yeah I hear you but my point is that hunting grounds itself was a licensed PS exclusive but that has now changed and is available on multiple platforms and consoles. My point is that exclusive content such as the skins could follow the same logic and become available on other platforms as well.

1 Like

It can’t. If the contract explicitly states that if X is available ONLY for Y, then it will available ONLY FOR Y, even if the game is ported to Z.

Where in their contract with PS does it say that?

Let me text my cousin’s brother and ask him, he doesn’t work for Sony but his friend’s sister does and she’ll find out.

1 Like

i am your fathers nephews brothers cousins former roommate