Xbox Vs PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVUC9HkJmfk

3 Likes

This was a pleasure to watch. Love seeing people who talk (or emoji) a lot get brought down a peg. Can’t fathom why they keep trying to heal after second wind like, right there, and not run away.

3 Likes

Context

4 Likes

well vs potatos they can heal close by that they wont shoot

there’s nowhere to run when you see me everywhere and chase me everywhere, it stinks of cheats, get other gear than the sloppy ones that take half your life in two shots… or like I said, go for knives, you know it’s not balanced I saw it myself yesterday… so ONLY show skill. you can’t handle a knife that well anymore and without friends only with AI,you don’t have the balls because you grind with a sponge and you’re afraid of challenges, I’m not afraid of them and I enjoy crushing them until I win 🤣🤣🤣

yeah the xbox players have all been little shit talkers when ive played with them in this game. love hearing them cry when they’re put in their place

1 Like

guys add me and come play… you’re just talking🤮

i think ill pass on making time to play against someone who doesnt bother running away to heal when they’re second winded. sounds like a boring match

2 Likes

they are not cheating this is what the game actually is when you know how to play it

i’ve played against guys from that discord server on 3 separate occasions every game is like this unles yout the tippity top of pred play and even then they often use private match modifiers to give the pred a handicap because of how FT favored the game is

doing that taught me how much more skill i’d have to climb and i became happy with where i was

some of us know what it’s like actually fighting cheaters in this game cause prior to Patch 3.0 this game didn’t have Easy Anti Cheat to prevent Cheat engine from being used on the game don’t call longstanding members of the community cheaters

2 Likes

if you could do it, you’d kill me with a knife yourself, but you’re not good at it, you can’t play like a dude,🤤

of course i mainly use it as a rest and it’s cool and i’ll have it at lvl 999 so it’ll be boring against lvl 90

okay, ill be sure to make a melee build for the occasion if i ever see you in a lobby

Fighting good players in the same squad feels like they cheat, because most of the players you go up against in pubs, skill wise, they are below average and they are randoms, so no coordination whatsoever.

1 Like

Bro thinks this is Call of Duty…do you ever shut up? Like, at all? You literally just got your ass handed to you three times and you’re still running your mouth. You suck at playing the game, dude. Realize that and move on, get better, or don’t (likely won’t). You’re over here thinking you’re hot shit because you’ve been killing brand new players in pubs that have no idea what to do, that’s probably why you’re healing out in the open like an idiot, baby potatoes can’t kill you as fast or as well as experienced players. And there are no cheats in PHG, not anymore as of 3.0. There are exploits, but none of Sam’s team were using them, that is very obvious.

Also fyi, Sam’s team could use the worst possible build and still beat you. There’s videos of him doing just that in private games against very good Preds and he still wins. So if you wanna keep FAFOing, go for it, its free content for him and great entertainment for us.

2 Likes

🤤🤤never

33 year old man here, folks.

so you admit you have been playing against potatoes… good

Wait until I manage to load mods again and I’ll show you what true cheating feels like. You are not gonna like it when I kill you with 1 bullet and do over 1 million damage and XP. When I keep you spotted for the entirety of the match. When if you try melee I kill you in a single knife swipe.

You are new here boy, you don’t know jack shit what you are talking about and this was just your first humbling experience. You’ll get many more if you keep comin’

1 Like

this is arousing

1 Like

Are those periodic stutters(every few seconds) in your game @Samhain13 ? or is that youtube fucking up the encoding?

It makes it interesting that he is part of the newer wave of player but the crazy part is the premise, there are still day one players that will behave in this way with skewed logic based on information they receive by only playing public games, it’s obviously different from case to case but I think people can collectively agree if you’re off base and shown how and why logic is flawed but yet still don’t conform to feedback or results after the fact is an issue that goes beyond being just a new player and is underlying with either mindset or just bedrock foundation as a player in general

1 Like