Xbox Vs PC

🤤🤤never

33 year old man here, folks.

so you admit you have been playing against potatoes… good

Wait until I manage to load mods again and I’ll show you what true cheating feels like. You are not gonna like it when I kill you with 1 bullet and do over 1 million damage and XP. When I keep you spotted for the entirety of the match. When if you try melee I kill you in a single knife swipe.

You are new here boy, you don’t know jack shit what you are talking about and this was just your first humbling experience. You’ll get many more if you keep comin’

1 Like

this is arousing

1 Like

Are those periodic stutters(every few seconds) in your game @Samhain13 ? or is that youtube fucking up the encoding?

It makes it interesting that he is part of the newer wave of player but the crazy part is the premise, there are still day one players that will behave in this way with skewed logic based on information they receive by only playing public games, it’s obviously different from case to case but I think people can collectively agree if you’re off base and shown how and why logic is flawed but yet still don’t conform to feedback or results after the fact is an issue that goes beyond being just a new player and is underlying with either mindset or just bedrock foundation as a player in general

1 Like

you just cant see right

@Samhain13 you ever consider getting an xbox controller? you could start recording matches using that and put xbox in your video tags. might get a wider audience. your on pc, but using xbox controls which apply to them.

1 Like

that’s YT

1 Like

ONLY cheats 🤮

Come without cheats And with knife vs me …ONLY destroy this game 👎

it’s interesting he played with Voka and Arrow, two old time players that have not played in
years (arrow left the game late 2020 when specializations were introduced) and came back to the game like a month ago. So, essentially there were 2 “rusty” good players and he still cried out loud “CHEAAAAAAAAATIIIIIIIIIIIIIING”

2 Likes

If you use only wristblades, sure, I’ll knife you without cheats

2 Likes

sniffs the air

i smell tomfoolery in this battle

bet he’s gonna be like lightunit and scream cheater if I start moving, lmao

3 Likes

My god, dude literally is seeing Sam’s perspective too

3 Likes

He’s a 33 year old manchild who uses emojis to speak. He can’t possibly comprehend someone being skilled at the game. All players must be at his level, or they are cheating. And he can’t comprehend that there IS no cheating as of 3.0 (yet).

1 Like

He’s lost watching Sam’s perspective. Too much happening for his little chicken brain to keep up

1 Like

i have a cheat, i press my d pad and my vision mode shows exactly where the fireteam is in a big purple dot

There are still exploits here and there. And I have some insight I will not share as I already reached to illfonic and will disclose once they patch it and I test it is indeed fixed. Cheating is still possible and I shared with the devs how to in hopes that they’ll fix it soon. That being said, I have not seen anyone do what I can do right now and I’ll keep a lid on it so it doesn’t get out of control

5 Likes