Yautja’s Bane 2.02

Yes.

Sweet.

Please test ice cold and upload screenshots comparison… I want to see how much they improve it as they said.

1 Like

I did not admit I don’t know what pro means, I’ve linked you to an article of it. You just refuse facts and contradict them with your own opinion. I did not say I don’t know what bane is. Its somewhat hard not to know what 10% damage boost is. You keep making up LIES! What I’ve told you is that you went into a nonsense spree about semantics on what pro means even IF its completely meaningless to the discussion.

My point stands. the FT needs to have far more skill then the predator to 1v1 him. Now keep posting nonsense.

Dude with the new rifle you only need 30 bullets to second with a predator, are you serious?

If you’re talking to me I think I forgot to say if the predator is decent. There is no way you’re soloing him with any weapon.

I would love to see anyone playing against a good predator from this forums and soloing him in 1v1.

Seen many dares on this form, sadly they never happen. @YUPPERS will no doubt chime in on this 😁

I’d like to see more users here upload their matches to back up everything they claim.

And upload interesting matches in general.

It’s used to be a 2.5% increase

Yautja’s bane, as well as OWLF training to me are useless perks. The damage increase/reduction ratios are just not significant when Pred weapons do so much damage and the amount of health points you have is so limited. People complain about about FT being able to heal a lot, but even the strongest FT (support with thick skin = 200) is just 1/6 the health of the weakest Predator. If your team mates are potatoes (the vast majority of cases in pubs playing with randoms) you’ll get killed if the Pred focuses on you. If you play on PC and the rest of your team are console players you can bet your ass he’s coming for you first.

Added.

3 Likes

Thanks man!! Well its not so bad…

2 Likes

Better than before, and your almost completely dark blue when Muddy.

2 Likes

That’s so true. Ha. Must not be fun on the receiving end.

Is there friendly fire in this game?

No, but you can’t shoot through your teammates, so they can block a lot of damage for the predator.

1 Like

Not even with grenades?

I just got a verbal licking on how useless I am as FT for shooting grenades at the predator when he was healing from SW and a teammate was knifing him.

Pred died but my team mate was ok… 🤷

I don’t think so. Throw a cooked grenade at a random and see if they lose health.

Those freaking barrels are stupidly damaging though. That’s the closest thing to friendly fire in this game.

Yea I know about the barrels