Yautja’s Bane 2.02

I’d been seeing a lot of complaints about bane recently, so I wanted to test for the current modifier value. The results:

• Yautja’s bane = 10% increased damage to Yautja

Sawz-50 damage @ 0m without bane

Sawz-50 damage @ 0m with bane

So it’s not really a big deal. The biggest buff to Fireteam are from increased speed and health from double time, thick skin, and OWLF trained.

3 Likes

Wait,10%? Was it not that BEFORE the latest patch buff?

It doesn’t seem like a big deal but with automatics you are melting predators with this perk

3 Likes

Has anyone actually did some testing like shooting one and timing the kill? Because I’ve been using it on and off and I’ve noticed no noticeable difference. Its more like the OWLF plasma gun has insane damage up close (like the AK) and the first SMG does the same.

1 Like

Yeah it’s basically the difference between solo winding a predator in 1 mag and not.

1 Like

Should i play as FT or Pred with patch 2.02?

That is not really valid. Its important how much more damage it does. You’re not to get all shot in anyway(its not like he is just going to sit there).

You should play what you like.

Ok so one thing means another here. Obviously you’d have to be doing more damage per shot to wind him faster lol. Without bane, if you get caught alone, screwed. With bane, mag dump, some guns do this in 3 seconds, and he’s winded, and that’s assuming he had full health. THEN add multiple members using bane and we have a 2 second dead pred

right but you gotta keep in mind this gets exponential the more people that take it sure it’s just 10% damage increase however

if 4 people take it it’s 40% damage increase for the fireteams damage output and there is nothing the predator could take to mitagate that much damage by even half of that damage output

as impen is 10% … you see the problem? sure predator could have 4 medkits and that’s fine he’ll still drop just as fast regardless and at that point the FT will xtract by the time he uses all of them unless he is taking medic oh wait that’s all 3 of his perks…

2 Likes

Definetely FT unless you are a masochist

FT def got the bigger end of the stick however if you do want to challenge yourself or find out if your actually good at being the predator than try being predator

Also I see the, he’s not just gonna sit there point, a lot, when talking about weapons bonkers DPS. First off, aiming is incredibly easy in this game. It’s hit scan. Tracking him and just laying into him is not hard. Secondly, we all know melee sucks, but we also all have those moments as predator where you go, “ok one is down I bet I can close in and get a couple melee swipes in” with bane on the predator is winded for this silly mistake of thinking he can get near a team at all. Within 2 seconds of dropping on someone he’s gonna be in trouble

It sure was. No change. I’ll be testing all the perks I have time for today. It’ll be a big post with to numerical values for every perk.

1 Like

If you’re caught alone and the predator is good you’re dead no matter what you do.

I am interested in how much more damage it does to see if its worth it compared to other perks.

actually prior to the patch the unofficial discord claimed it was only a 5% damage increase course that was like 2 months ago

and tbf if OWLF was 5% reduction in damage i wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what it was before as it would be consistent

after all all the predator dmg increase and reduction perks are 10% hell the zerker dmg increase % used to be 10% until they nerfed it so it was pretty consistent
that they kept these equal at least at the start

That would be bugged then, right? They said they increased it.

So you think if the predator catches you alone, and doesn’t have net gun, and let’s say is around, 75% hp, a Bane using Dutch with AK is not winding him in 3 seconds? Alrighty if you say so. But he listed the damage numbers. 10% extra damage per shot

Yes, if the predator is good, you’re Dutch is DEAD no matter what he does.

As for the 10% that is what it was before, that is why I have this dilema.

Lol so its still same trash gameplay for pred what a shame…maybe it will be better if they add more moveset for pred and if they just stop using nerf buff trash system and make a new and proper leap animation for pred… I mean whole smoother movement for pred…

1 Like