Yeah...Headquarters sucks

Having played several games on this map, I absolutely hate it. It’s beautiful, but trash.

Observe. All those screen jumps? That’s me trying to leap. This happens CONSTANTLY on this map due to the rocks.

And while we’re on this video, look how TERRIBLE smart disk is. Getting stuck on literally nothing. How the screen jumps during flight.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to aim when it’s doing that? Which, by the way, is EVERY SINGLE THROW.

This is the match I get after having bugged loadouts three times and having to leave 3 wasted lobbies.

2 Likes

Oh no he’s having seizure! Call the Predator Witch Doctor! Lol

I haven’t played it as Pred but I like it

And how dare you accuse me of hiding under the map!!

Madda fakker bish!!

This melon on melon toxicity needs to end!!

Lol were you that Isabelle at excavation? If so GGs. And I had that happen tonight in another match on that level so I was wondering 😅

PS were you having issues with buttons not working after parrying? I was.

1 Like

Yes ggs

It’s the parry itself that doesn’t work aometimes

I probably just have to git gud

So I’m noticing my L2, R2, and sometimes X aren’t working after I get parried. Happened twice in that round. I’m always using katana at the time

Not a fan of the map feels wayyy to big and to many obstacles in the way for rang game play. Have only played it a few times. So far I hate it feels like a battlefront 2 map

I’m seeing HUGE frame rate drops on it

It’s so ft sided as is. And for the people going “you say that about every map!” No I don’t lol. Overgrowth is balanced. And derailed varies depending on the mission. And I’d venture to say Backwater is strongest map for predators. But every single dlc map so far has been very ft sided

Clearly git gud

1 Like

I must go and practice and eat my wheaties because clearly I’m bad and the map is actually great

Nope it got kayaks

3 Likes

Honestly I like it, because it’s so big the FT usually has to spend a good chunk of time getting between point A to B and a bunch of the missions are spaced out around the map which is something I personally like.

The phallus fortress is basically a death sentence should the pred go in there but outside of that it’s a preds playground since it takes the FT a while to climb up most cliffs.

One thing I’ve noticed is that there’s a lot of invisible walls that get in the way as well as the big waterfall under the phallus fortress not shorting out pred cloak.

Overall I like the map however not as much as airstrip (that map needs to tone down the amount of FT supplies but other than that I love it).

1 Like

Aaaaaannndd that will forever be its name to me now!

2 Likes

It’s better than what most people call it like penis base or dick building, you gotta add some pizazz to it.

1 Like

I didn’t see that before 😳

Wiener Wonderland?

First off, penis base is best map.

2 Likes

I’ll say it again: fuck this map.