Yoooooo @nephranhulk

@Nephranhulk this man just fucced up my team of randos so fast lmfoaoa hey man I just played you I new I remembered that name from somewhere you fuccer our shit up damn😂

Not gonna lie tho the entire team was split up so much and you just picked us off fast asf

@Nephranhulk I have footage if u wanna see
My POV of that terrifying shit lmao

That would be pretty cool

1 Like

You shouldn’t feel bad I won like 27 in a row today

1 Like

Lmao clearly I don’t feel bad that was actually really fun I kept seeing my team members who where so far away then I got blinded by a spear and raped lmaoaoaoa I’ll get the footage from my ps4 and send it

Thanks. I’ve learned sometimes being bold works

1 Like

Man I swear I’ve never felt like that during a match my team was ass but seeing and hearing them getting picked off killed me in the footage I keep crouching but I was trying to slide because I was low on stam lol

I try to go hardcore unless it’s just one or 2 people

1 Like

Yea great job Man I
Loved it lmao it’s uploading then I’ll send the link lol

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah I went full pred lol I’ve had people cursing me for it all day. Hey do you play pred at all?

1 Like

Lmao yea I main pred and rarely play ft I’m a disc master and rarely to never loose 🥱😂👍

I’m just now starting to learn the ways of the smart disc

1 Like

Bro good don’t give up on it I swear it is the best weapon in the game once you get the hang of it you won’t loose for a while trust me dude 💯

1 Like

I like the disc but it can be destroyed

Yea it makes for a more intense play style when I get stuck I go straight for it I can’t risk loosing it at this point I’m ass with everything else lol but that being said i rarely get it stuck I go for double hits meaning I hit em once and click O and it comes back hitting them again for a down

Master the combi throw non dutch enemies take 1 to 2 wrist blade attacks after that’s how I downed you so fast

1 Like

Yea u fuccing destroyed me with that lmao I do use the combi when needed like mainly for blinding but the damage helps when I’m also low health