You ever run into negative, salty ass goobers? Tag them in the thread below.

This is my most recent encounter with a wild sodium ion.

Remember this is all in good jest, last thing I want is yall beefing hard in the comments, everyone gets salty sometimes

5 Likes

What’s the point of tea-bagging a predator that already quit the match?

2 Likes
1 Like

@Fire @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Forever_Mello

3 Likes

If i had an Euro for every salty players i’ve killed, i would buy Illfonic.

2 Likes

Rqb blackhawk ( a Voodoo boy) literally screamed through his mic " WILL YOU STOP KILLING ME FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND" when I hit him 3 times with one smart disc throw from reinforce spawn😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

2 Likes

It was mainly to celebrate easy xp, it’s my happy dance

I’m loving the salt bois, I almost have enough to last me the winter

Haha! 🤣

Always sweaty, never salty.

3 Likes

What’re you tryna say?

I think it speaks for itself 🤐

Well that’s too damn bad cuz I can’t hear you

Good thing I know sign language 👍🏻👊🏻👇🏻☝🏻🖕🏻

1 Like

Well that’s too bad for you because I can’t read

1 Like

Here’s a few recent ones. My only objective when I play as pred is to get as much salt as possible. First video is a guy I’ve run into several times. He’s in another video below.

This guy I go out of my way to spam every time I see him

Same with these guys after this match

1 Like

This is an older one, but i thought it belongs here

2 Likes
2 Likes

He is not a Voodoo

A week or so ago played a game with Darkeye, Blademaster, and @BeerWarrior66 doing the weapon crate challenge (scout scavenger, only allowed to use knives and weapons you find in crates). Darkeye found the 2nd shotgun, Blademaster the 1st shotgun, and I found the 3rd shotgun, while Beerwarrior never found a weapon so only used a knife the entire game.

Pred ran too much so we couldnt kill, but we did exfil, and after Beerwarrior made fun of the guy’s mask Pred called us cheaters.

edit: twitch clip doesn’t seem to be working, here’s the full vid with the actual getting called a cheater starting at 13:38ish. (most of the vid is kinda boring as it’s just the predator running from 4 scouts with double time and knives)

1 Like