You guys are assholes, all of you on the forum.

Take a bow kids. You all dont deserve shit. Chime in if you want to say how lousy people are here and disrespectful and generally a nuisance to society. This includes all you asses at Illfonic pretending to be regular people on the forums. How terrible people you all are!

2 Likes

Yeah you tell em.

5 Likes

These guys are just a bunch of annoying pricks. Wont yall just stfu and play the game and get gud!

When you say to yourself "i spend way to much time here expressing myself’ its about time to gtfo.

Who hurt you?

I made it up , to hurt myself.

6 Likes

Lmao

tenor

20210422_201156

3 Likes

exactly! Why wouldnt I boy-man with a blue x-men tshirt from the 90s with glasses with a clean full undercut haircut productized to the right of the head with the sure sm-57 microphone, Data figurine from TNG, sabretooth action figure packaging but clearly thats beast in the plastic?

—takes a deep breath
Bumblebee as dude figurine, pilot guy, and heman in cilivian clothes collector, batman (jim lee designer edition), some shit from starwars i’m sure with Vader at the end.
Then there is a rather monsterous Spiderman and Pilot Rebellion figurine and some mouse and chewbacca , ironman, some guy with a robotic right arm…is that Princess from starwars next to Saber tooth…

1 Like

you can call me a pussy but not an asshole good sir, for i have never eaten ass

1 Like

(takes a deep breath)…(“what the fuck to say to that?”).
Um-sure.

you are what you eat brotha so dont be an asshole

im sorry bro, but…no.

im sorry but yes, its the truth because i said so

ok,

Sucks to be you

it really does but its fine because if i tell myself its fine, then it is, because what ever i say is true, simply because i said it…ya know what goes great with chicken ?, chips thats what, maybe i should stop wearing socks in the bath

with the chicken chips and socks bath?