You know, if you want a better image how about fixing your product and actually communicating with your customers?

Hmmm , at least now people can be void of criticism…I guess .

Will that go both ways ? Or only when its convenient. Being passive aggressive seemed ok in the past but then any response could result in a warning. Its the final nail in the coffin and the experience has been one long spit in the face . I’m sure the people who look the other way will think they achieved something when realistically they killed any chance of this game getting fixed . Being compliant instead of looking past themselves and thinking of the big picture. Enjoy the illfonic experience, you earned it and are at as much fault as them .

3 Likes

IllFonic moderators and staff may apply these rules and any applicable consequences as they see fit.

This essentially means mods are free to use personal discretion, rather than logic or common sense. In more simpler language, it means “if we don’t like what you say we can delete it without question, fuck you”.

It amazes me how when you think this forum and community has reached rock bottom, somehow the ground cracks under you and you start tunneling down further.

10 Likes

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/faq

1 Like

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/faq
This

1 Like

I did say it before, they’re on the highway to rock bottom with a large drill.

1 Like

Which honestly if the game was better managed, I’d honestly be ok with how strict the no joke thing is.

There’s no issues with jokes, provided they follow the rules. If you have any feedback on making them better, I can pass it on to the rest of the community team for discussion!

Damn
My post got deleted
Cries

2 Likes

Tell them to fix their game

2 Likes

You poor soul

Have a cuttlefish

3 Likes

If you have any detailed, actionable ways we can improve your experience, please do post in bug reports or feedback!

If that was the case you wouldnt have deleted my jokes earlier, but what’s actually a problem is you deleting what @dan38000 when he didnt break ANY rules.

Its literally you silencing people for no reason.

For the most part what he said was true.
And that Is there is no communication at all.
Actual communication.

cough

You literally cant even answer my simple question as to what new rules were added. Like that’s not a troll, not anything malicious. Not me being a smart ass.

Theres changes going on right? So what are they?
Like I’m not the only one who wants to know.

His post targeted and insulted several streamers in the community. He also accused people of cheating, which is the definition of witch-hunting. I could have deleted the entire thread, but I chose to leave it up as many of you had valid criticisms.

As for the changes, simply acquaint yourself with the new FAQ. We tried to reword and change them to make them as clear as possible.

1 Like

I read the thing. There was no insults there. All he said was that they dont ask the questions we do, or criticize any issues.

And who did he accuse of cheating? Cause I read it and saw nothing talking about cheating.

Well crap now i cant go on with my hate speech

Oh well the time will come again will it not

3 Likes

Just another case of them putting words in our mouths. Same shit happened last year. Guess you just can’t have an opinion unless you smear some lipstick on Illfonic’s butt with a two-year anniversary video.

2 Likes

The next time I ask about exiles predlocks I’ll make sure to slap on some Coral Blue #5 and praise them and maybe just maybe ask why we’re still getting shafted.

3 Likes

We need a break of that ket ket bar