You need to modify two weapons of the Predator.

You need to modify two weapons of the Predator.

1. The Yautja bow, this weapon does a lot of damage and shoots quickly while keeping its user discreet.

Request: It is necessary to reduce the number of arrows and reduce the damage if the shot is not charged.

1. The Plasma Hand Cannon is a mix of a pistol, a shotgun and a sniper which makes it way too strong with its high rate of fire.

Request: We need to increase its shot dispersion knowing that it shoots like a shotgun and we also need to reduce its damage depending on the distance.

Git gud

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

It is clearly predictable that toxics playing these weapons are against the idea.

Yep, toxic as fuck. Hail Satan

4 Likes

Toxic how?
Predictable how?

With fire team damage being as brokenly high as it is,
Nothing on preds side needs a nerf.
You struggle against these two weapons.
But they arent over powered in the slightest.

3 Likes

Get gud

1 Like

The damage of the fireteam can still easily surpass those 2 weapons. So no. They are not even the meta at the high level. They are just decent weapons, and being projectiles they require more skill to use + at high ping they become heavily nerfed.

So NO. If you can’t deal with a Predator that uses those weapons its cus either you or your teammates are shit.

7 Likes

Soooo… How are we compensating this from the FT side? What weapons are being nerfed? Or is it their health??

They get 50% damage increase at 10 syringes for free each match.

2 Likes

Plasma pistol isn’t that ideal of a sniping weapon, lots of setup time to make good shots compared to the bow. Its a good close to medium range weapon that takes skill to utilize for long range. Which in the end, is still not much compared to the might of the DPS of one Fireteam with the right weapon, especially from the whole Fireteam.

1 Like

2 Likes

Shiet… I guess Buff FT, nerf Pred, huh?

1 Like

What is even being said here?

Shotgun yes, sniper nope, the dmg is less from Far.

1 Like

No git gud

1 Like

They’re not even op weapons, FT has the op weapons bud anyone who argues is lying to themselves

3 Likes

TBH the Scout pred (lost tribe) has a sniper rifle, when we gettting that for pred? I think it would be fair to use against Sawz mains, don’t persecute me now ppl

1 Like

git gud

I genuinely read this and said fuck off out loud.

Neither of the weapons deal high enough damage or are even accurate to use. The Fireteam already outdamage you every fucking time you use them in a firefight anyway.

You clearly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and by my guess are probably another whiny Fireteam main who never/barely plays Predator and can only spam knife parrying and grenades and probably play Dante. I’ve seen the type before hundreds of times so it wouldn’t surprise me.

If you’re gonna nerf these weapons then nerf all the fucking Fireteam weapons aswell FULL STOP

5 Likes