You’re finally back… k

I actually would love that. There’s plenty of entertaining people here, and its a great outlet to let steam off about this game with likeminded individuals.

1 Like

If someone organizes a community event I would attend but I have my own stuff going on, whoever does it better be on discord, don’t pull that psn party shit

1 Like

PSN are also on Discord :P

1 Like

They still have psn parties that prevent communication even when they have discord, maybe if you played private games with them you would know that

You literally have to ask sometimes just as I’m doing

1 Like

I’m sure we could work something out I’ve been wanting to do a podcast I’m sure even @NomadClan could set one up aswell we need a non biased source that can get people from the community together just to talk about what’s been going down start from there

2 Likes

Agreed. No bias, no drama, just talk about the game.

1 Like

Talk about the game talk about our background how did we all end up here & what the concerns are atleast go from there it’s the same thing that takes place here just put out on air for people to see I mean we all are upset about the status of the game why not get enough attention & atleast see how the other gaming communities feel or better yet atleast get to talk about your frustrations see where they go there’s plenty of evidence why not talk about it

Everybody has parties that prevent communications. Including PC.

Sure Sturl, thanks for the information

1 Like

Sure, why not. Wanna get into a discord vc on weekends and discuss this?
@BeerWarrior66

1 Like

You’re welcome

Yeah I’m down

1 Like

Probably alcohol, it will pass. Drink some orange juice and put tea spoon of salt in there.

Can you post link to your Discord server so we could all gather there?

Sure

Discord - PHG: Resource Repository (Beer Warrior66)

1 Like

Leave him alone. He envy us wonderful evening we had.

So I’ll have to get my account back for some reason one day after an update it logged me off and I couldn’t get back on maybe make another account worst case scenario

Thanks for adjusting the slide for Fireteam…

3 Likes

sigh

Great post! And this is not counting a bunch of smaller bugs, like Predator textures, empty loot box slots, flying medkits and veritanium.

Ohh! One more thing! The other day I met Dutch Amphibian who was running on water without mud! While on the stream, this guy had dirt effects on his screen, and he was very surprised why I noticed and downed him so quickly.
Can anyone test this? Is this only Dutch’s problem or the specialization on all classes? Or maybe the Backwater map.

1 Like