You’re finally back… k

Just goes to show that working hard does not guarantee results. More bugs to be found in upcoming days. Jordan better get some happy pills or he’ll have to self ban cause it’s going to get rough here

Early overreaction. I don’t feel bad for the forums cause low expectations. I do feel bad for illfonic cause they thought they did a decent job.

1 Like

Thead update

3 Likes

bros mission is to expose all the devs lmaoooo

1 Like

Thread update

2 Likes

this game is just grate just grate…ps its fucked

1 Like

Thread update

2 Likes

whaddup dude, that shit was badass

2 Likes

save to say this game is still a mess

1 Like

@Courier watch these and show them to Jordan. Like, for real, bro.

2 Likes

SAWZ-Z.

I fuckin love these I’m laughing so hard, half cuz the delivery and half cuz you’re fucking right

1 Like

WHY DO I SAY SAWZ - Z

FASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

Thread update

2 Likes

I was just playing on PS and two FT were inside the mountain to the left of the northern big base, just shooting at me. No way i could get to or harm them. Reminds me of the fantasma days.

2 Likes

theres a spot on overgrowth above pmc camp, a spot on air strip farm, and a spot on headquarters , which map was it

2 Likes

Headquarters. One dude exited at near the water.

2 Likes

2024-04-02 22_06_09-2024-04-02 22_04_47-Predator  Hunting Grounds Screenshot 2024.04.02 - 22.03.56.8 2024-04-02 22_05_52-2024-04-02 22_04_47-Predator  Hunting Grounds Screenshot 2024.04.02 - 22.03.56.8

This is where you get to it

4 Likes

Updated thread

2 Likes

Updated thread

4 Likes

Here’s a real question: what beer do you prefer?

They still haven’t fixed the one on Excavation as well, I presume?