Your own personal Predator's story

Do any of you guys have your own Predator that you made in game with its own personal backstory, rank, clan etc?

I’d certainly like to hear your stories/lores if so, surrounding your characters👍

Keep your ideas and comments respectful to others and have a nice discussion 👍

I have a few characters and Clans I have made up myself if you guys are interested including other members of the Super Predator Clan, an Alpha Predator Clan, a Samurai Predator Clan. I’m actually considering putting these on my YouTube if you guys think it’s a good idea👍

Happy Hunting guys and have a great day 👍

949296de82e3ad911ecb68ed619f540b

9 Likes

Oh yeah, I totally image at least an “identity” for my Preds, and even if I’m not good at making up stories I do have my “main Predator OC”:
called Red,
started with the Hunter, he gained his first personal mask (Phoenix);
soon he was a blooded warrior (City Hunter grey skin),
and specializing with the swords he became an Elite (wich I roleplayed with the Samurai silver skin) gaining his Elite rank mask;
the predlocks became greyer with the time, and slowly he became Elder, gaining the third and last mask and blue-ish predlocks;
time passed and after some businesses as a lived Elder (Exiled silver skin) he came back to the battlefield, tired to be a static leader he prefered to live the last days fighting from within the pack (Wolf skin, wearing Phoenix his first mask, now damaged, again), kinda like Cracked Tusk, and Elder from the comics\action figures
[I maintained coherence using on all the Preds the same skin colour: the default red and grey skin, I don’t know the english name of it]

I also did a “Super Pred variant” of him, called Rust, but I only did one aestetich and use him without lore groth, the other characters too remain static, I did the role-thing only with Red.
Basically I have two groups, one for the Supers and one for the Classics, with various “characters” in each of them. There are only a couple of exceptions of characters out the clans that hunts on their own.

Aaand that’s it for the nerd stuff I think, creating characters really helps in putting together a good and cool aestetch for me, hope a lot of poeple do it too.

4 Likes

Yes I did a quite crazy story about my main pred and it’s heritage and tried to tie in several well known story lines but I figured it would get mocked and never really put it out there after scrutiny

1 Like

My story you had to accept that preds could timetravel , so my pred was the dna cocktail of wolf and machinko. Viewed as an outcast from its birth , this pred has always had a chip on its shoulder and a point to prove that not only is it the most honorable but the most skilled as well . Patient yet violent this pred was always labeled as a half breed and this very label is what has pushed it to pursue excellence. Because of its heritage ties to machinko , this pred has always felt a connection to the human race and only hunts humans with the highest degree of difficulty and will not accept or claim any human not worthy of its standards

1 Like

1 Like

My first Predator, Outlaw, is a savage bad blood who earned his name after slaughtering his own hunting party

3 Likes

Edgelord mcYaujta

1 Like

Natori was my first Predator OC. Basically, Natori was a runt born to two above average height parents. She was the smallest of their offspring, reaching 6’4" as an adult. She was bullied throughout her childhood, though her brother V’daut’de made sure she was safe and protected. Fast forward to her adult years, Natori vied to become a hunter despite her parents’ wishes. She became blooded, eventually meeting the love of her life, Skunk, a human indoctrinated into the ways of the Yautja and the rest is history.

Excuse me sir! Let me introduce myself lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Mine has autism and can’t do much other than sit on his ass and quietly exist

4 Likes

I love the ideas

My main is called Crimson King and this is his story.

Since birth Crimson never tried much at anything, training was especially boring for him but he was gifted with slightly higher speed than others so he ended up becoming blooded at the art of melee and analyzing his prey (city hunter Anatilitc, sickle and combi). After a while hunting was starting to get boring for him and thought of quitting, but on a hunt one faithful day their was a warrior that was so powerful and deadly that he found himself trying, and for the first time, his prey had escaped and he barely survived (my first fight against a pc player).

After the failed hunt he tried different fighting styles but all failed when met by warriors that were great, and one day he got so angry that when a weak and unworthy person surprised him, Crimson killed him and then was exiled (started using exiled predator). When he wad exiled he was relieved, because now he didn’t have to be limited by any code of honor, so he started killing everything and anything, also used tactics that were so dishonorable that if he hadn’t bin exiled, would be sentenced to death (used Mr.black with battle axe). But then he found another human that could best him, and this time, Crimson got his name, beerwarrior66. After that he awoke in a lab and escaped easily.

After about a month he received an incoming signal from yaujta prime, to come back un-exiled and when he got back everyone was preparing for a hunt, even those that weren’t aloud to hunt before and soon he met Wolf and when Wolf saw Crimson, he saw a new student, so Wolf taught Crimson his fighting style and tactics.

When Crimson herd the news that Wolf had bin killed, he was angry and wanted to kill everything, but instead he trained and adapted a similar but new flighting style using purely range (using Wolf predator). Crimson was stronger and deadly than he ever was before and it didn’t go unnoticed, he received higher difficulty hunts and one day was promoted to lead a clan of yajitas and became known as the Crimson King.

Sorry for the long story, hoped you enjoyed it. (I’ll understand if you didn’t read it).

4 Likes

kigmnu kcriomnsiun joujuo?!?!?!?

What?

king crimson jojo?

No. He is named Crimson King because his skin and armour look Crimson and he is what I play best as and that’s for the King. But I did watch Jojo, good show.