Your Predator Background

So here’s a challenge for everyone to do that doesn’t require gameplay, rather actual thought and imagination. Kinda similar to show and tell, you’d be showing your favorite Predator build that you find interesting or visually appealing. Then you can go ham on what you think their back story is, such as Name, Rank, Reasons for being on Earth, and past achievements. These can also tie to your trophies you have for your Predator, so yeah nothing truly special and more of a fun activity to past the time and enjoy the game through its Customization.

For example, this big guy is named Crimson due to his skin condition he received from birth. He was born from a Bad Blood Tribe with his father being a Warlord and his mother being a slave, he was born for war and bred to take no prisoners that was until his mother and numerous amount of slaves escaped one luck filled night. The group would escape to a far off planet, far from the reaches of the Bad Blood Clan. With Crimson growing larger and larger by the day, he would soon be taught by his Mother how to hunt and use his newly found strength & height to overpower any prey.

Reasons for him being on Earth and hunting humans is because once his wandering clan of free slaves finally made contact to Prime (Home World), they weren’t allowed entry for no citizen ship were not on their persons, they were slaves and even in Prime looked down upon as Honorless. However a deal was struck, Crimson would hunt down worthy warriors of Earth and for every Honorable kill and trophy was collected will one clan member of slaves will be granted sanctuary for Prime. Without a second thought Crimson agreed and was given all the necessary tools and equipment from a pod dropped to him by Enforcers. That’s where his story ends in game, however he still lives on and is now a Honor Guard and Champion for his Clan, however in the shadows does his Father and his brethren look on with pride, waiting for the right moment for Crimson to accept his birthright as a Warmonger for his father.

7 Likes

This is GreyBack. He is the best Predator ever! He frowns upon all your shitty, gaudy armor and warpaints. He has more trophies than all of you, and all the lady Predators love him. The end.

8 Likes

🤣🤣🤣
Love it, very interesting Gifs too

1 Like

Is that story even lore friendly? I’ve never heard of bad blood clans and Yautja identification? Yautja slaves?

1 Like

I think, it’s “make up your story for your Predator” rather than “it has to be lore precise and in the Pred universe”.

4 Likes

Yes that, just a fun activity and nothing too serious

1 Like

My predator heard about the Dutch cloning factory that apparently got put up, and also heard that some of his buddies had recently been cosplaying as humans (samurais and Vikings) and he just had to see that bullshit for himself

2 Likes

Ya well my pred thinks your pred looks boring and like a basic bitch.
And she definitely has more throphies than him.

5 Likes

I could make a short vid on one of my Preds, just for the kicks. When I have some free time to edit it ofc.
It would be a fun vid tho.

1 Like

Fire come on. Is red and black not THE most basic bitch thing in this game lol

2 Likes

Do it my guy, have some fun

2 Likes

Your Pred has a graffiti penis on its head and is only a pitiful level 100.

2 Likes

Pfft shes over 9000.
Your puny pred could never hope to match her.

As matter of fact I heard from Grey himself he looks up to her.
Also your just jealous cause your pred cant afford a nice mask and warpaint.

1 Like

Hey hey.
Idk bout basic bitch, but definitely basic edgelord xD.

1 Like

Ok that’s fair😂

2 Likes

I’d like to try this for some fun.
Though can I do my Three Predators as their Unite?

1 Like

Making characters for my DnD group is argueably my favorite thing to do

So i’ll probably do this eventually gotta give it some thought first

2 Likes

Sure! The more entertaining 👏😤

I LOVE PLAYING DND!
Group of my friends made a AVP DND at one point

Eh generally i try to stay away from Sci-Fi as most of the rulesets tend to be overly complicated

And it’s hard enough to get my players to learn 5e after we’ve been playing Pathfinder/ 3.5e for 8 years

every now and again we do a campaign of a different type but it’s usually a once a year thing like that time we used the Star wars ruleset or the Warcraft one

Probably for 2021 were gonna try the Dragon Age ruleset or the Mass effect one

1 Like