Your Predator Background

Hult’ah Is my Favorite.
But That’s also because he’s the only one I can use right now.

Hult’ah, Or Lookout; called by his Unit.
Is as his name is given.
His Objective is to scope out their Hunting grounds for Food, Information, and Humans.
His tasks range from food hunting to Testing the Wits of humans.
And, often wont engage directly.
But Set traps, and “toy” with the humans.
Testing their intelligence and Loyalty to each other.

In the end, he brings this information back to the Ship.
Giving the Results to his Leader N’ithya Thwei.

If Hult’ah kills a human, it’s always a “Test Gone Wrong”, or “It was just Prey, and never Worthy”.

Da’cjit however, is sent into the Jungle to clear humans away from an area.
By any means, and has permission to hunt and claim those that would be worthy.
But Da’cjit’s main object to his Unit is to ensure no one finds their ship, or tech without punishment.

Da’cjit and Hult’ah have a thin Relationship.
As Hult’ah sees some of Da’cjits methods to be growing Erratically Violent and careless.
Hult’ah goes far enough to say Honor less.

While N’ithya, as the well seasoned Predator of this Unit.
Puts the two together, constantly.
Encouraging team work.
Having already clarified that their boiling blood for each other will get them killed.
Since, their Real Objective in the Jungle is to Lay and Wait for a Bad Blood lurking there.
They are to kill this Bad Blood and Retrieve the Stolen Tech in their possession.
Then Return to the Clans Ship.

(Sadly haven’t come up with the name for the Clan yet, ontop of - I haven’t made the Bad Blood Yet either)

But the Clan Dons the Colors of various lime greens, moss greens and military greens, with Golds, Silvers, and Dull Reds.
N’ithya represents more Respected Season Predators.
While Da’cjit is closer to feisty Young Bloods.
Often Wrapping their Predlocks up high in “buns, and tails”.
Hult’ah is fresh from the Clan, and has yet to don anything to sport their Traditions.

One thing I wish I could add to the Clans look is Feathers.
Since this Clan has a strong Traditions with Scars and Feathers.

(This was fun)

4 Likes

I’m so glad you had fun with this, THIS WAS AWESOME TO READ! I love all of their roles but most importantly their thoughts towards one another for it gives them much more character. I can’t wait to hear what clan name you give.

2 Likes

Alpha Predator is by far one of the most appealing towards design for it is so other worldly and nomadic you can’t help but fear it in some way. I also have to agree with you that his dark armor and skin gives it almost a much more evil look to him. I will say good job and actually here is my Alpha Predator as this was my build in making a Oni Predator

2 Likes

This is Eldritch.
You don’t know him and can’t know him. Even among the various clans of Yautja, he is but a legend; a whisper around tribal fires burning on various hunting grounds.
He is old, very old. In fact some say he died long ago.
The stories tell of one who always attempted the most fearsome hunts, limiting himself to nothing but bone blades as weapons. He wore the scars of past encounters. Saurian had thrashed him, bipeds had shot him, xenos had ripped him. But he always won…always survived, and his trophy wall was immense. More than the spines and skulls, the trophies he wore on his flesh meant the most to him. Scars and burns from ages of hunts.

The stories told that this one lived so long, and survived so many hunts, that he eventually became bored, and went off on his own,to find the secrets of the universe.

Nothing has been heard of him since, but on occasion stories circulate again, about one so ancient that his skin has paled to almost transparent, and those who claim to have seen him say that although his legs move, it’s as if he is gliding above the terrain; more spirit than flesh. It is difficult to know if the moonlight is reflecting off his pale skin or rather he glows in the darkness.

Some say he still lives.
Some say he inhabits the pole region of the home planet.
Some even say he, in his spirit form, is with every Hunter on every hunt.

While nobody can be sure, the stories told indicate that if you remain still… so still and quiet, holding your own breath to listen, you will hear him moving around you. Not quite footsteps and not quite a breeze, but a mix between the two.
Listen.
Listen again.
Can you hear him?

2 Likes

Hopefully one day.
I really want the name to Represent their Perspective of Honorable Kills to Traditional Ideals.
Since I believe every Yautja Clan is slightly Different in Tech use, what can be used and when, to How they dress and what is Traditional to them.

2 Likes

@NomadClan
You do DnD!
Ive been looking to try and get into DnD

1 Like

I’m not any good or anything like that, it’s more so my friends set the whole thing up bc I’m fairly new 😅😅😅😅

I’m as new as new can be when it comes to DnD, never was able to any

1 Like

Wish I could post a pic of my pred but sadly it says the file is to large (I’m on iPhone) so I can’t. I can say that I like all the predator designs.
@GreyBack I especially like the standard elder look

4 Likes

Definitely is fun and would highly recommend doing with a group of close friends and a good dungeon master.

I’ve been dungeon mastering for just over 8 years now

I’ve maybe “played” a campaign as a player twice ever it’s always a fun time once players get passed the early few sessions of learning and the later sections where they get over how “weird” it is to make decisions based on to RP apposed to what Is.most advantageous

Though I would strongly recommend trying it with friends with simaler tastes even if it’s over a discord call or if you have one go to a local game or comic shop if they sell DnD products someone there is probably a DM or a player and could give you some ropes
Assuming there friendly bunch

And of course don’t expect to ever play a campaign as long or large as a critical role or something out of any other DnD show those people very much get paid to make those and can spend a lot longer cooking em

I’ve only ever watched their Christmas and Doom Eternal oneshot

I watch a few other DnD channels but I don’t expect I’ll get anything close to anything on the level of being a novel

HALKRATH
The Red Shadow

After what seemed like ages he had found himself drifting from world to world laying waste to any creature that dared challenge him, eventually resorting to nothing but his dah’kte, sivk’va-tai, and his wits. He no longer took trophies instead he would consume the blood of his fallen adversaries so that they would live on forever within him. But only those that made him taste thrill of battle which seemed less and less as the years stretched on. He even lived as an enforcer for a time, but even the bad bloods he hunted bored him after a while, the dishonorable are too often predictable and stupid. He wished for a battle that made him feel truly ALIVE.

VOR’MEKTA
The Jungle Stalker

It was said, even in his youth, that he was as silent as the calm before a great storm and just as wrathful. His opponents and prey never realized it was their end until it was too late, as if dispatched by Cetanu himself the stories would say; though what could they know when so few had ever met him and lived. Yet in his time in the jungles he felt an emptiness creep into his soul, and a question that stuck in his mind; “What am I searching for?”

THE WIDOW

Once the wife of a Great Warrior, his Glory and Honor rivaled those of Yautja Legends Past and she too in turn shared in that adoration. Until one fateful day where she discovered that her husband and his clanmates had been not only breaking the rules of the hunt, but murdering young bloods and other hunters as well, and stealing their Trophies for their own. The rage and hate at their betrayal she felt was insurmountable for the dishonor they had brought upon the clan was unforgivable.
She did not hesitate nor falter in her response, she slaughtered them as livestock, flayed them, crushed their skulls into dust; then left them to rot and be feasted upon by the filth.
She burned and destroyed all trophies they had collected and renounced her name, from then on she was referred to only as The Widow, and the heavens help those that crossed her.

These three have travelled together for so long they can barely remember what life was like before. Was their meeting by chance? or by fate? they neither knew nor cared, all they knew was that they had grown bored of the lives they had led. They craved something more than could be got from their people and their “honor” to them Honor was something that watched over the memories of the dead. It was something that concerned itself with the opinions of others of which they had little reverence for.
Each of them had come to know one simple truth, that true GLORY could only be had when a Warrior faced certain death and yet still could rise above and laugh in its face. They began to hear stories, whispers at first, of a backwater planet where many Yautja had met their end at the hands of what was believed to be a “Primitive Race” the stories intrigued them, perhaps this little world could finally give them what they sought…
A Good Death
They would test these “Oomans” and see for themselves.

3 Likes

VERY VERY INTERESTING! It’s not often you see warriors who were meant to die live so long, and then living so long that they are bored of their lives only to earn a Good Death reminds me of Dregres of Viking lore. (Might have botched that name)

1 Like

TBH I’m letting my Nerd Power Level show here but I Love doing this kind of stuff and usually do it anyway for my own enjoyment 😁 glad you liked it 👍

1 Like

Mako has a special interest in Earth’s offerings of sea life that he wishes to preserve and any ship that he deems to be a threat to the local ecosystem he deals with personally

3 Likes

Okay this one is very unique considering that it’s totally unheard of for a Yautja to hunt let alone protect that of water life, pretty cool none the less and I totally just wanna see Yautja sneaking on poachers boats to kill everyone on bored and leave anyone who sees a warning of a ghost ship

1 Like

Alright being as i have about 8 years of experiance doing this let’s give it a go i’ve done some reading while i was at work today i’ll reply to this post with a picture later for now lets do the writing part

i’ll be using these as my sources for any information or reasoning so long as nothing contradicts with each other i’ll probably use this as my prime source and these as supplemental

So let’s begin
for the sake of the exercise i’m going to only use one of the generic’s So Elder/hunter/scout and berzerker will be on the table i don’t feel like going for one of the toy/societal predators as honestly i dislike the concept cause no one could make me believe a viking predator would find difficulty killing an actual viking from earth

And conceptually after doing my reading as well as in game i find playing the berzerker is the most fun for what i perfer as i find the scout ranged focus’d style too boring and the hunter is just too generic it comes down to either elder or berzerker and i’m going with the big bois and gals

My Predator’s name is going to be
Akumi (Pronounced "Ah-Koo-Me) as it seems ending with an I tends to be regarded as a female name it fits the naming structure and in every SF game i usually main Akuma as i like his aesthetic and rushdown gameplay style (just a fun fact)

Akumi is large for her kin among the “Hish” being probably closer to Viking sized [Illfonic plz just let players have a custom class with a point buy system just have the body types be selectable I’m tired of Hunter dominated meta]
she has an overly large “Kill gland” which requires her to be sedated appropriately on The Prime world for the safety of others i imagine this probably happened after some young blood threw a pot at her during her early years and caused a rather bloody scuffle

Since Yautja society
seems to revolve around a Mating season i’d assume she is very much hunting exclusively so that she doesn’t end up being some prize to be won or a cattle to be claimed as she doesn’t seem to care about the number of trophies someone has moreover the story told after all if to claim said trophy you just blew the guy’s chest off with a plasma bolt well that wasn’t very impressive was it? She probably requires some kind of contest for such things though at the time of writing we’ll go with no one has taken her up on it and succeeded

She also tends to be disrespectful to male youngbloods for them being overly confident and unproven as well as probably the constant pestering about the whole no kids yet thing, or her just being so big and sedated. other males probably find her to be unusual as i assume females at some point probably give up hunting to sire children as being male and female is really just a personality trait so much as a physical thing as it seems they can get the “equipment” they need as they uh need it she identifies as a female however so we’ll stop here with that no more questions just do some reading like i did ok

She primarily hunts
Various big game and Xenos like all yautja very few times has she had the opportunity to deal with Bad bloods. Though some consider her hunting methods barbaric as her bio data suggest she over relies on her enlarged kill gland she claims it’s a gift from the Warrior god Paya so why not use it. Though her constant complaints about hunting ignorant game eventually got the powers that be to allow her hunting rights on Earth so she can try hunting “Intelligent” game though they know that it isn’t a great idea as she tends to ask too many questions as when she would hunt bad bloods she would try and ask them questions at times that would carry on to humans though with humans the questions are more generic as it’s only what her recorder can dish out things like “What’s your favorite plant?” Or “What do you do for Respect?” or probably my personal favorite “Who was this?” i’ll get more into this later down the way

Equipment:
aside from standard hunting equipment if the elders allow it she would probably want to take a war maul hunting but if not she would take some bladed melee weapon of her choice (if she could carry a plasma scythe she would) she probably uses only one scimitar style claw but both of her hands have an advanced version of the power punch glove, and she’d keep a bow, handy with blunt tipped arrows as to bludgeon prey, or a netgun the blunt arrows would also serve as a quick way to apply trauma to her kill gland which is somewhere around the collar bone she isn’t one for gear aside from audio decoys and med kits (as if i could i’d trade gear points for perk points any day)

The Fun stuff
I would assume if she were to die in a movie like situation if it was a predator movie it would be something like

If someone starts mimicking the predator’s clicking she would immediately try to communicate with them and reveal her self if they respond slowly and not aggressively she would try to talk with them later a protagonist would probably use this as an ambush tactic or to try and convice her to a fight that would be more favorable (however he could not convince her to give up any equipment to him such as him getting a wrist gauntlet to fight her with one as she has 2 though she would take off her mask if asked to) to them if a large trap was used like in the first movie she would immediately try and use her gland for a berzerking Blaze of glory which after words she would just be winded and tire out if the humans survived that’d be that movie over (albeit as a side note i could also see a particularly silver tongue’d human could probably convince her that another human is better prey and she would simply forgo hunting whomever she was talking to if they could convince her to do so Though in an AvP situation she would have probably learned by then to say single syllable words speaking of which)

in a AVP movie a fellow Predator or Marine would probably just kill her after she uses her gland in the movie believing she is simply too dangerous to keep around either cause she would be too tired for too long if they survived it or that during she is simply too bloodlusted to be considered good for the mission

she does believe in magic and other spiritual mumbo jumbo

On the subject of Clans and families

So typically when i’m using other fiction for campaigns i don’t typically like making my own organizations unless there specifically antagonistic to the party as a thing to be removed so because of that i’d forgoe making my own clan and probably put her in one that exists already if I had to choose it would probably be the Dark Blade Clan cause i like their aesthetic or the Elite Clan cause I have fond memories of AVP2010
But it’s not necessary for her story entirely to be in one clan or another so it could also be entirely generic And regardless of her family tree i would assume she has siblings but she is the only female among them And her Dad is probably an Elder

Got any questions? reply to this and i’ll get to it eventually maybe i’ll edit this abit more after some more thinking Sometimes i make characters overnight when needed other times i cook em in the pot for 6 months it all depends and later i’ll reply to this post with a picture in a bit

3 Likes

Albeit if i could change color’s appropriately. instead of the off green/brown color her armor would be jet black, and if I had REAL control as i do like the color purple i’d use the glyphic design but all the glyphs would be purple, the armor would still be jet black, and she would be using the “Rise or Fury” Warpaints with them being purple as well, and would probably use the prophet’s mask as i like it’s design the most but i can’t alas so this so this will do for now also i only like this mask with this warpaint as it’s has unique highlights on this mask which is cool

3 Likes

Its awesome your Zerk is almost exactly the same as one of my Zerks
Bad Blood

And this is Big Red my OG Zerk 😁

I will probably go back and edit and add to this later when I have some more time

1 Like